CHAPTER 30: Her Savior And Destroyer

~Her Saviour and Destroyer

~Her Saviour and Destroyer.~

"If you want you can remain unaware of my love because I can't stop loving you'~ Zaid

************

It was a late night. The dark blue sky was welcoming the night with open arms and with an embrace full of stars.

Tanveer kept driving the car, straight on the roadway as deep silence surrounded him and Shravya. After the evening silence and quietness was the only method by which they were communicating.

"I know it's quite weird that suddenly I asked you to stay in a hotel when from the past week you were staying with us," Tanveer spoke, his fingers tightening around the steering wheel as he glanced in her direction. "I hope it's fine with you," mumbling, he diverted his attention back on the roadway.

"No...no it's absolutely fine. I completely understand the situation nevertheless I'm leaving tomorrow, so it doesn't matter." She slightly shook her head, resting it on the window as she glanced outside.

The road was almost empty. Passing by vechiles were hardly seen but the empty road and night sky made a peaceful surrounding, which proved to be a perfect situation for her mind to begin swimming in the pool of thoughts.

Her thoughts were completely about her past. Her story.

Someone once said that 'Every story has two sides.' But Shravya never knew that her story also has another side - the side from which she remained unaware for the prior years. But now, after knowing that side she was wondering - was it better the old way when she entirely didn't know the cruel side of the story?