CHAPTER 43: For The Infinity

~For The Infinity

~For The Infinity.~

"Slowly she entered in my life, slowly she came closer to me, slowly she became someone special to me," ~ Zaid Afzal.

************

(Zaid's POV)

◀▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▶

Dear No one,

The distance between her and me is slowly fading away.

I don't know how it happened?

Why did it happen?

Other than Ansh and Ammi (mom) I never found myself closer with anyone but she has become someone important to me. She has made her existence, a very precious and priceless part of my life.

She is my sona.

I love to call her sona because sona means gold and it suits her perfectly. She came into my dark life like a breaking dawn. At first, I felt irritated, angry with her because, after a long time the darkness of my life was vanishing, those shady nights were finally coming to an end.

After feeling such a thing, I tried to hide; tried to crawl myself back again in my darkness, my usual life, because everything felt surreal. But who was I kidding?

Did a night ever escape from the break of dawn?

Did it ever survive after the sunrise?

No, it never did.

That's what happened to me. My darkness surrendered in front of her light. The golden hues of her sunrise shone brighter than anything, that it almost made me blind but I loved that blindness. It propelled me to feel somewhat alive again.

Ansh was always with me as my first half but when she appeared, her presence became my other half, and they both completed me.

It's hasn't been even a month since she became my girlfriend, and I can already see everything to be amazing. Every day to be perfect with both of them.