Chapter 23

This chapter is dedicated to 

Artemishuntress13

for being so kind to me about my book when I have over 7.8k reads! Also, thank you guys so much. Sorry, the updates are so slow, I've been busy with school and I'm actually transferring back to my old public school so wooo time to be Amajiki again when I was just starting to fit in. YOU HAVE NO FRICKING IDEA HOW MANY TIMES I GOT LOST IN THAT HUMUNGOUS CAMPUS WTF. Ok sorry. Also, I'm going to be writing a one-shot series for bnha! Go check that out too! If you want to read the manga, here's the website I use!

w21.readmyheromanga.com

Dabi POV

I jump off of Kyouka, bowing quickly to the blonde. 

"Ah!" I exclaim, "I'm so so sorry Mr. Jirou," I straighten to look him in the eyes, my feet quivering in their boots while I wave my arms in front of me like an 'X'. "It's not what it looks like I promise. We were just hug-" 

He impersonates All Might's laughter, patting my shoulder in a fatherly way, "It's alright son,  just make sure that you don't do anything." His grip on my shoulder tightens, his firm grasp slowly digging his small fingernails into my skin. 

I nod quickly, gradually inching away from him to go seize the Fender Jaguar that caught my eye. 

"A-ha," says Mr. Jirou, "A man of culture I see. Kyouka dear, he's a keeper." 

"What?"

"What?" 

Kyouka and I look at each other, confusion plastered across our faces. 

"That same Jaguar, " He begins, "Was played by none other than the lead singer of the famous pre-quirk era band, Nirvana." 

My jaw drops. 

"You don't mean... the Nirvana? As in Kurt Cobian lead singer of Nirvana?" Kyouka's dad bends his head. "Holy mother of All Might!!!!" I lift the guitar gently, wrapping the strap around my nape, and gazes down at the legendary guitar I'm holding. 

(I have no idea if he owned a Fender jaguar, but he probably did.)

-Time skip because writers' block is a bitch-

After jamming out with the Jirou's for several hours, it's my time to travel back home. I say my adieus to the Jirou's and Kyouka. The sun begins to set and the temperature drops. I don't get cold because of my quirk, but that didn't stop my breath from sending out a vague cloud when I sighed. 

I turn into an alley, booting a dry beer can down the street. 'Just a few more blocks,' I think, 'A few more blocks until I'm home.'

Suddenly, screams.

I cock my head, trying to find the source of the outcries. Yet I soon realize that it's coming from...

"KYOUKA!" 

I bolt back to her place, seeing the door is completely missing, a small pile of ash lays where it should be.

"Shigaraki," I growl. 

My hands start glowing as I peek my head behind each corner looking for the Jirou's. 

I locate them in the living room, racing to their aid. I examine their bodies searching for wounds, but all I see are cuts and several abrasions, along with ligament injuries. 

"Mr. Jirou!" I shout, startling him, "Are you alright?" 

He responds, "I'm fine physically." 

I sigh in relief. 

"But they took Kyouka." 

Sorry, this chapter is short but the story is soon coming to an end!

554 words.