Chapter 11

DABI POV (Wait to play the song please)Pretend that Touya wrote this song, ok thanks. 

The walk to the infirmary was not as I hoped it would be. 

I walked alongside my brother, seeing 19 other students all out on stretchers being carried to the same destination as me. 

Shoto looks at me in a mixture of surprise, fear, and impressment, "You did all of that? Without your Quirk?" 

I nod, "Yeah, but the last one, Shinsou I think is his name, was really tough to beat, and he was the only one I used my Quirk on." 

He makes an 'oh' shape with his mouth and continues his trek to the nurses. 

The rest of the walk was not fun.

-Le time skip-

We're back in the dorms, all 21 of us. Everyone besides Shoto has at least one limb or head bandaged up. I grab my arm and rub it blandly. When the nurse kissed it and it automatically healed it, it was not a comfortable feeling. 

The Bakusquad was relaxing on the couch when I walk into the common room. The others were lounging around or having a casual conversation. All eyes turn to me when I enter and immediately start getting bombarded with questions or compliments-

"How did you beat all of us without a Quirk?"

"That was awesome!"

"Can you teach me your fighting style?" 

"Fight us again!" 

"Why is your Quirk familiar?"

I stop in my tracks, "Who asked that? What about my Quirk?" 

The crowd parts and reveals Shinsou, his nose bandaged and arm in a sling. His purple hair drooping slightly. 

"Your Quirk, it just feels familiar I guess." 

Shoto laughs, "He is my brother, so that shouldn't be surprising."

He shakes his head, "No not the fire... the color." 

My cerulean eyes widen, "Uh, what do you mean?" I stutter, poking my fingers together nervously, then wincing when my arm jolts a sudden pinch. "I only did use my Quirk on you so... I don't really know-" 

"WAIT!" Shouted Pikachu, "You got to see his Quirk?! That's so awesome!!!"

The class decides to surround him instead of me, and I let out the breath I didn't even know I was holding. 

I escape to my room and lock myself in, grabbing my azure electric guitar and plugging it into the amp. Luckily, I could still use my injured arm to strum. 

I start plays the song Blood // Water that I wrote years ago.

(you can play the song now)

I start picking the song's tune.

We'll never get free
Lamb to the slaughter
What you gon' do
When there's blood in the water?

The price of your greed, is your son and your daughter

What you gon' do

When there's blood in the water?

My eyes close, letting my soul be poured out into the song.

Look me in my eyes

Tell me everything's not fine
Or the people ain't happy
And the river has run dry
You thought you could go free
But the system is done for
If you listen real closely
There's a knock at your front door