Chapter 3

Fuyumi giggles are spins back to face her brother. "Really, Touy- I mean Dabi, it's still your favorite?" She playfully hits my arm with her clipboard. 

I roll my eyes and rub my arm, pretending that it hurt. "Duh, who in their right mind wouldn't love soba!?" I throw my hands up in surrender when she threatens to slap me again. 

Our laughter carries throughout the hallway, most likely being able to be heard from the other side of the house. Actually, it was because someone comes to check on us, or rather figure out what the noise is coming from. 

"Hey, Fuyumi? Who are you talking to?" asks a masculine voice. Again familiar, but older. 

Fuyumi turns to me and puts her hands out, mouthing 'Stay here' then races off to the voice's origin. 

Once she turns the corner, I slowly inch over to the wall she rushed around, places my ear to it, trying to decipher the secret conversation.  

"Fuyumi, were you flirting with the guy who was sleeping in Touya's old room?" says the male voice. 

I remove myself from the wall and covered my mouth with my hand, trying hard not to let out a snicker. After I collect myself, I lean back into the barrier. 

"No Natsuo!" Fuyumi shouts. "He's a- a villain, I was just being nice to him. Plus, he's not as bad as you think."

My heart leaps when I hear my younger brother's name. But then skips a beat when Fuyumi... I know that we both agreed to keep my identity a secret, but I'm not going to lie, being called a villain kind of hurt. 

"A VILLAIN?" Natsuo nearly screams. "FUYUMI, YOU WERE FLIRTING WITH A VILLAIN? WHO?"

I can hear her smack skin, either herself or her idiot of a brother. "No Nat, I said I wasn't flirting with him. Again I was just being nice. God, you can't get anything through that thick skull of yours. And again, he's nice." 

Another slap of skin erupts from the hall. "Ok, ok, but who?" 

"Uh... It's uh... Dabi."

A faint gasp emits from Natsuo, "The- the number 3 wanted villain in all of JAPAN?!" 

"Yeah, Nat, don't make such a big deal out of it."

"YOU WERE FLIRTING WITH HIM?!" 

I loud SMACK echoes through the entire house. "Dabi, come over here." says... Natsuo?

I peek over the corner and ask, "How did you...?"

Natsuo shakes his head. "I'm a soccer coach, I know when kids, or in this case villains, are eavesdropping on the adults." 

I groan and slouch my back. Great, I got caught. I walk over to my siblings with a smirk on my face, the perfect idea brewing in my mind to distract them from the whole 'I'm a villain' thing. Once in front of them, I place a hand on my hip like a model and look at Natsuo with a bored expression. Then I shoot my glare in Fuyumi's direction, gaining a confused look on her own. I keep studying the two of them, trying to act oblivious to my relation to them. I pull out my gayness and wiggle my hands in front of the two of them, and in the gayest voice possible I say, (as a joke of course but Nat doesn't know that) "I'm sensing some serious sexual tension between the two of you. So sit I'll give y'all some advice." 

I sit on the ground crisscross apple sauce and gesture for them to follow in pursuit. Natsuo's face turns red as a cherry and Fuyumi acts casual, plopping down next to me as if she was expecting this. Knowing who I am, pretty sure she was. 

When Nat doesn't move from his standing spot, I seize his arm and drag him down to the floor. "Now that we're all here and on the same page," I start, still sounding like a homosexual, "Should I address the problem between you two?"