Chapter 16

Sorry not sorry for fucking with you the past couple of chapters. Also, 500 READS?!?! MAN, I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!! ANnnnddddd, my computer has been mega slow and bitchy lately, sorry for not posting for a while. anyway, onto the story!

TOUYA POV

Kyouka pulls away from the kiss, blushing heavily and seeing my confused expression.

"Oh, god, I'm so sor-" She tries to say, but I cut her off by grabbing the side of her face. 

I bring her lips to mine, holding her close. After a couple of seconds, she kisses back, our mouths moving in sync. 

I pepper kisses down her neck, sucking when I find her sweet spot. She whimpers when I nip at her neck. I smirk at her skin, trailing my hands down her back and resting on her waist. Kyouka's back arches slightly, pressing her breasts into my chest. 

Her breath hitches when I pull away. 

Kyouka attacks my nape, giving me her own marks while rocking her hips on my lap. Her hands cup my face when she moves in for another kiss, wrapping her legs around my waist. 

I tear away, allowing us both to catch our breaths. 

I look down and eye the marks I left on her neck and smirk, pulling her into a bare, bear hug. I drag us down on the bed and move the covers over us. 

"Touya what-" Kyouka tries to say.

"Shh..." I purr, "Sleep now." 

"But-"

"I said sleep."

(No lemon yet my pretties)

(Ok, sorry I'm facing some writer's block right now, so I'll just fast forward it to the next day)

The bright sun peeks through the curtains, shining its golden light on the body curled in my arms. I glimpse down, watching Kyouka sleep peacefully, her soft snoring sounding like an angel's whisper. I smile and brush my digits through her purple hair, twirling her long earlobe between my fingers. 

A lewd nose comes from her mouth and her eyes snap open, her violet orbs dart between the random object in my room, then rest on my face. 

"GAH!" She screeches, tumbling out of the bed like last night, "T-T-Touya! Wh-wha-what am I-I doing in he-here?" 

I scramble out of bed and help her up from the floor, brushing the non-existent dust on her- my shirt. Kyouka grabs my arm and looks up at me, then down at my naked chest. 

Her eyes widen and a dark blush creeps onto her face. She looks away quickly, "s-sorry Touya," she mumbles. 

Jiro heads for the door, "I'll return your shirt in a bit." 

And then she walks out of my room, leaving both me and her a blushing mess. 

I decided to dye my hair black again with the dye I bought before I moved into the dorms. I honestly don't give a fuck about looking like Dabi again, everyone probably already knows. After spending 2 hours in the bathroom, I wash out my hair and dry my black locks, walking out of the bathroom with a towel around my waist. 

I check the time, "Shit! School starts in 10 minutes!" 

I scour my closet for my uniform, hastily pulling it off the hanger. I throw on the collared shirt and blazer, sliding on the teal slacks over my socks. I shuffle over to the mirror, hopping on one leg from trying to but my boot on, but fall in the process. I groan in annoyance at the impact, shoving my heel into the shoe as I sloppily tie the strings. I stand up, using the bed as a crutch, finally moving to the mirror without falling. 

I stare at my reflection, my scars covering my face again, turning me into a patchwork piece of shit. I ball my fists in anger, 'Why can't I just be normal,' I think, my knuckles turning white from the pressure. 

Sanguinary teardrops drip down my face, pooling near the staples. I quickly wipe them away with my hand, smearing the red liquid on my cheeks. 

'Guess I cry blood now,' I think.

I straighten up my blazer, ignoring the crimson tie on the mirror stand. Strange emotions fill my chest, threatening to burst like an over-pumped balloon. My knuckles turn white, the newly rehealed fingernails piercing my palms. 

"FUCK!" I screamed, punching the mirror, somehow internally hoping it would change my appearance. The glass shatters, stabbing my fist with mirror shards. 

I calm down, walking out of the room with blood droplets trickling off my knuckles, leaving small puddles of red trailing after me. 

I arrive in class just in time, seconds before the bell, only to have everyone look at me. 

I cautiously walk through the door, bee-lining my way through the angry glares and making my way to the seat in the back, leaving a small trail of blood droplets behind me. 

I sit down silently, soaking in the glares like a sponge, and look around the room, searching for a friend. A familiar head of purple hair turns and looks back at me. 

Kyouka smiles gently and her cheeks blush, her hand raising to scratch her neck, dragging my eyes down to the lovebites I left on her last night. 

I snicker and itch my own, looking back up towards the front. The same yellow caterpillar worms through the door, standing up then unfastening the zipper while sucking on an apple sauce pouch. 

"Welcome back Touya, and yes," Aizawa starts, squeezing the last of the sauce in his mouth and tossing the now empty pouch in the trash, "I'm sure you all know now that he's Dabi." The teacher rubs his temples, "And cover up those hickeys." 

946 Words