Chapter 10

DABI POV

"BEGIN!" 

Shoto readies his stance, widening his legs and bending his legs, arms at his sides. 

I stand up straight, my lengthy limbs dangling. I tap my foot a couple of times, waiting for something to happen.

An explosion sets off about a click north, both of us turn our bodies to the blast. 

Perfect. 

I run to the explosion, sprinting at full speed, my brother following a few feet after me. 

"Touya- I mean, Hyacinthum," Shoto says behind me, " We need a plan." 

Without turning my head, I reply, "Don't die, and win."

A moment of silence rests between us before Shoto decides to break it.

"That's not a-" 

BOOM

This time, the blast was only a block away. I halt my pace and hide behind a building, waving for my brother to go with me. 

The building is old concrete, sections of its wall were either destroyed or missing. I place one of my hands on the barrier, crouching down to my knees, my brother doing the same as a puppy dog. 

"Ok here's the plan," I say, putting a finger on my lips. 

Shoto's azure and gray eyes dart around in confusion, then he nods his head. 

"No Quirks. Catch them by surprise," I whisper, invisibly slicing my neck with my hand. 

He smacks his forehead, "Are you an idiot? If we don't use our-"

"Shut up Lil' Sho," I hit his arm. "Let me talk. Did Endeawhore teach you martial arts?" 

He shakes his head, his shoulders shuddering from mute laughter.

"Of course he didn't. Just stay in this corner and hide unless someone but me finds you. I don't want you getting hurt."

"I'm 15, Touya, I can handle myself." 

I laugh a little too loudly, "Not get hurt from them, from me." 

"THERE YOU ARE!" Roars a gruff voice. 

"Shit, that's Bakugou." 

"Gotta split," I say then sprint towards my enemies. 

(Hi, are you lightning? cus you're my queen. OH, mommy's honking, catch you later, alligator. KACHOW! *bonk*) Ok sorry. 

BANG

"THERE YOU ARE!" 

The blonde throws a left hook which I easily dodge. I throw my foot on his crotch, causing him to double over. I take the opportunity to elbow him in the spine then seize his head and smash it on my knee, augmenting a loud CRACK from his skull. 

Bakugou collapses on the ground, thick, red liquid seeping down his forehead and forming a small pool of blood around him. 

"1 down, 18 to go," I say then continue running, soon spotting a pair of bobbing gloves. 

'An invisible Quirk, this might be difficult,' I think, sneaking up behind the floating clothing. 

Just before I'm about to strike his, or her's, I honestly don't know, pressure point in the neck before a large tail wraps around my waist and slams me on the ground. 

"Don't you touch her!" Tail-man says, attempting to punch me in the face. 

I quickly roll out of the way and sweep my foot behind his knee, knocking him off balance. I send an uppercut to his jaw and headbutt him in the forehead.