Chapter 12

DABI POV

"It's a date," I say, smirking. 

Jirou blushes deeply and she nods, "Yeah, a-a date. See you then T-Touya." 

She turns around and leaves my room, covering her face with her earphone jacks. 

Once the door is closed, I say down on my bed, arms stretched out and feet dangling off of it. I fold my injured right arm across and sigh deeply. 

"Whoa," I breathe, "I think I kinda like her." 

I chuckle and hug my pillow. I curl my body into a ball and snuggle into it. 

After a few minutes, someone comes to my door and knocks, "Dinner is ready Todoroki-San! Come down if you're hungry." 

I groan and rise from my extremely comfortable position, "Coming." 

After cleaning myself up a bit, I got a better look at myself. I noticed that purple scars start to scatter my neck and my jaw. All because I inherited mom's frail skin that was intended for ice, not fire. 

I shake it off and comb through my crimson hair with my good hands, half-ass brushing it.

I change into my black ripped jeans and add on the chain, slipping on my white grommet belt. The extra length on the belt flaps to the side. I change my ear piercing to a chain at the top corner connecting to my earlobe, and do that same on both ears. I put back in my 3 nose piercings on the side of it, placed in a triangular position. Now that I realize it, no one else but my brother knows about these piercings because I forgot to put them back on during school. Oh well, guess they're getting a surprise today. 

I slide on my chained and buckled combat boots. I half-ass tuck my Evanescense shirt into my pants and top it all off with my leather jacket. 

(Sophie can you please draw this? Or anyone that wants to, send me the image and I'll @ you) 

I look into the mirror one more time, "I need to dye my hair again." 

I pull on the flaps of my jacket collar and walk out the door, heading to the lounge area.

When I walk in, all eyes turn to me. 

Pikachu walks up to me and admires my look, his eyes resting on my face. 

"You pierced your ears? And nose! That's so awesome, dude!" He bounces up and down like- well, like Pikachu. 

I run my fingers through my hair, "Yeah, I guess. So Pikachu, what's for dinner?" 

"Bakugou made katsudon. Wait, did you call me Pikachu?" He scratches his scalp. 

I nod then just decide to leave the conversation. I head over to the dining table and grab a serving, sitting next to a spiky redhead.

"Hey bro! You were incredible during training today! I'm Kirishima by the way." 

I shrug, "I guess I was Kirishima, it was pretty easy for me, besides that Shinsou guy. He was really tough to beat, I even had to use my Quirk." 

His red eyes widen, "You didn't use your Quirk on the others though? That's unbelievable!" He takes a huge bite from his katsudon and speaks, "You haff to teaff me brof!" 

I laugh and rub my bad arm, "Haha yeah, maybe." 

I look down at my bowl of food, my hair drooping in front of my orbs. 

I honestly hate using my Quirk. It hurts others so much, and me. Let alone the fact that I can barely control it. I take a bite of the katsudon, relishing the delicious flavor. 

"Wow," I say, eyeing the bowl, "That's actually really good."

"Yeah, Bakubro cooked it! He's practically the anime version of Gordon Ramsey." Kirishima smiles, his shark teeth in a crooked grin. 

I scarf down the rest of my food and slam my hands on the table, standing up quickly.

"I'll be right back," I say, then head to my room, bumping into a tall, dark figure. 

"Touya," He says. I look up at his face and see someone with tired eyes, long black hair, and a gray scarf covering him, from his mid-chest to his chin.

I bow slightly, "Hello, Aizawa-sensei."

His eyes glow red and his hair starts floating. His scarf seizes my body, binding me, and pulling me to him. 

"You did well during training," Aizawa says, his blood-red eyes glint in the light. 

I shiver slightly, "Th-thank you, sir?" I ask, unsure of whether or not to think that was a compliment. 

His scarf squeezes me tighter, knocking the wind out of me.

"And if you even think about hurting my students, you will regret it."

I nod my head countless times, my body shaking in fear, "yes sir, don't worry sir. I left my past behind me. I'm no longer Dabi." 

"Good."

His scarf lets me go, and he walks off, his hands in his pockets and shoulders slouched. 

I massage my arm, wincing when I realize a few new bruises have been made. I make my way back to my room and grab my phone, checking any messages that I might have gotten. 

A ping erupts from my phone, sent by an unknown number-

Hi is this Touya? It's me, Jirou.

Oh, hey, Kyouka. Yeah, it's me.

Oh good.

How'd you get my number anyway?

I asked your brother, and thankfully he gave it to me.  

Oh, ok

I wanted to ask about our date...

Oh, right. Did you find a place?

Yeah, about that...

It's my parents', but they have a really sick studio that they said we could borrow. 

Is that ok with you? 

My door knocks and I open it.

"Hello, do you need-"

BOOM!!!

"Time to die!" He shouts, Bakugou. What is this blonde's problem? 

"What? What are you doing?" I asked, shielding my arms from his attacks. 

"Shut up and DIEEEE!!!!" 

"STOP!" I scream, firing blue flames at him, burning his shirt. 

"DIE TOUYA!!" He continues screaming, "Or should I say, Dabi?" 

Hi, I'm not going to be able to post for a few days. The next chapter should be up by Monday. sorry about that. peace out readers. 

1000 words.