Chapter 9

imma start putting memes at the beginning if you guys want that. or just funny photos. or just photos

Dabi POV 

It's now officially my first day of school. Well, after 10 years of not going to it that is. I found out that my body was reverted to a 15-year-old, which is nice I guess.  

It's bad enough that I look like Touya again, not Dabi. It's bad enough that I resemble my father again. It's bad enough that I got caught. It's bad enough-

Bah, what am I saying? I get to spend quality time with my brother and his friends, who are 10 years younger than me. And if they find out who I am, they will try to kill me. 

UA still has the same gray and teal uniform that highlights my muscles or really absence of them. My scrawny arms look like spaghetti noodles in these clothes. Along with my legs, but that fact that my brother is taller than me by a quarter-inch makes me seem short. 

The classroom is the same. When I went bursting through the window the other day, I wasn't able to get a good look at it. But Aizawa sent me into a different room for me to wait until I can be introduced to the class.

Now I'm waiting in a 10 by 10 box, staring at a wall like watching paint dry. My knee is bouncing rapidly, my body uncontrollably shaking. 

'Why am I nervous?' I think. I would bite my fingernails but I don't have any. Fuck you Kaibutsu. 

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

The door opens and in comes a skeletal human. His sunken cheeks and boney figure make him look dead. his skin clings to its frame, emphasizing his lack of any form of muscle or fat. His greasy blonde hair sticks to the side of his face, dangling from his inundated skull.

"Young Todoroki," he says in a voice deeper than the Mariana Trench. "Come with me."

I rise to my feet, my hands trembling at my sides. I follow the blonde out of the opening cautiously, examining my surroundings for anything questionable. 

A few doors down, he halts at a tall door, titled 1-A. The hero course's problem class. That's partially my fault for being a part of the organization that attacked this class every other day. 

(Harry Potter gets his school attacked every year. Class 1-A: I do this bullshit like 8 times a week. Ok sorry)

The blonde motions for me to wait by the entrance as he enters the classroom. He chats with Aizawa for one long, grueling minute. 

"Ok class," says the tired teacher. "We have a new student joining us." 

The class erupts in a chorus of gasps and 'Are you serious?'. 

"Settle down, settle down. Touya, you can come in now," he tells the class, then me. 

I slide the door open and walk to the front of the class. My eyes meet with my brother and I nod, 'sup' I say silently, sticking my tongue out and making the rock sign with my right hand. I see him slap his forehead and cover his mouth, trying to contain giggle fits of laughter. 

A kid with yellow hair and a black zigzag looks at my brother than me, nodding his head to a mute beat while swaying his shoulders like he was listening to music. I found the class idiot fast.

I snort and look at the teacher, a 'resting bitch face' permanently stuck as his expression. 

"Touya," He starts, "Tell us about yourself and your Quirk."

I roll my eyes and shrug, "Sure." I say. 

"My name is Touya Todoroki, my Quirk is Cremation, it's just super hot fire, my birthday is January 18, 1995."