Chapter 17

*Beth's POV*

2 months later

After living in New York for just over 2 months I've done so much. Me and Mingus were getting on great. It's my first day out with just him and me today as Norman is visiting Sean. I can't believe he trusts me with his kid. After all I'm just a few years older than him...wow that's really weird but Mingus didn't mind. He actually loved it. I felt like he connected with me, I wasn't just going to be another girl his dad dated, we could be friends.

My mum was coming to visit soon. Next week I think. I hadn't told Norman yet but I was going to ask Ming what he thought today. Norman would start shooting for The Walking Dead again soon. Season 5 looks brilliant! I wasn't looking foward to Norman moving away for ages. We'd gotten so close over the last 2 months. I'll go down and visit him when I can get off work but I doubt that will be a lot. There was a knock at the door.

I opened the door and Mingus ran at me giving me a tight hug sending me to the floor with him on top of me. "Haha I've missed you too Ming" He climbed off me and stood up. Norman stepped through the door and offered his hand to me which I took. "Sorry about him, he's been excited about today for ages. He wouldn't shut up about you! I'm suprised he hasn't asked you out yet" I wrapped my arms around him and he kissed my head. "Well I do love both of you but my heart belongs to my Norm" I smiled up at him. "So I'm yours now?" He raised his eyebrow "yeh you are" I leaned up and kissed his lips. "Eww guys get a room" Ming called from the couch. I turned around to face Mingus with Norman's arms still wrapped around me. "Hmmm this is my apartment so I can do what ever I want" I leaned my head back and put my hand on Norman's cheek. I kissed him right infront of Mingus. "Eww Beth stop!" Me and Norman laughed.

"Right I've got to go now, Ming be good. If there are any problems just give me a ring. Love ya babe" I walked Norman to the door. "I'll just be a minute Ming" I shouted and stepped into the hallway with Norman. I closed the door and turned around. Before I knew it Norman had his lips pressed against mine in a passionate kiss. His tongue brushed along my lip asking for entrance but I didn't let him in. He groaned a little making me laugh so I parted my lips. He sneaked his tongue in my mouth, exploring everywhere he could. I pulled back gasping for air. "I've missed you Norm" I rested my forhead on his and my arms around his neck. He had his hands on my waist under my top. "Have a nice day with Sean! Tell him I said hi" "you need to meet him babe, and the cast from The Walking Dead" I smiled ear to ear. "Yyeehhh!!!!! Woops sorry, I'm still a massive fan. I still can't believe you're here." He put his hands on my cheeks. "Well I'm here and I'm not going anywhere" He kissed me and pulled away. "Have fun with Ming!" I waved at him. "We will, have fun with Sean!" And then he was gone.

I walked back inside to see Mingus watching tv on my couch. "Hey bud! You had any lunch yet?" I sat down next to him. "No but I'm not hungry, maybe in an hour or so" I nodded my head. "Hey you want to watch one of your dads films?" He looked at me shocked then smiled. "Hell yeh! We hardly ever watch any. Can we watch boondock saints? Pleasseee" I ruffled his hair. "Of course we can, let me find the DVD first." I went to the cabinet next to the tv where I kept all my DVDs. It was fully of Tom Hanks films, Norman's films and the Walking Dead. There were a lot of horror films in there too. I pulled out boondock and put it in and pressed play. I went and sat down next to Ming. Suprisingly he snuggled into me and I put my arm around his shoulder and lightly kissed his head.

After the film we watched boondock saints 2 : All saints day. Oh man Norman looked so hot especially in the shower scene. I have a thing for Irish accents as well so that was a bonus. Me and Ming had a plain pizza for lunch at around 2pm. When the film finished it was coming up to 4. I put an episode of The Walking Dead from season 4. It was called still, the one where it is just Beth and Daryl. It was the best! I was a Bethyl shipper. I hope he finds her in season 5!

There was a knock on the door near the end of the episode. I got up to move but realised Mingus had fallen asleep on me. I grabbed my phone and called Norman telling him the door was open. He walked over to us and smiled "you two look so cute" He took his phone out and took a quick photo without me noticing. "Ughh babe delete it! I hate having my picture taken!" I was about to run after him when I realised Ming was still resting on me. I gently pulled away from him and put a pillow under his head.

Norman ran to my room so I walked there. There was no way he could escape. I walked in the door to see Norman on the other side of my bed. "I'm gonna get ya" He shuck his head. "Never, you both look so cute" I climbed on the bed and stood in front of him, blocking every exit for him. "What'cha gonna do now Norm" He threw me over his shoulder and carried me to the other side of the bed.

He placed me down and he straddled my hips and with one hand he held my arms above my head. "Haha I've got you now" With his free hand he started tickling my stomach. "Please Norman don't" He carried on. I struggled to get out of his grasp. "Norm stop!" I screamed in between giggles. "Fine you forced me to do this" I started moving my hips around his slowly. I looked into his eyes and bit my lip. I know what that does to him. He stopped tickling me and looked down at me. "Beth, you know what that does to me" I didn't stop moving my hips. Norman let out a small moan. "Shh Ming will hear you Norm" "well you better stop doing this then" I looked down to see his growing member in his pants "shit! Sorry, I just like you face like that. You look so sexy" I blushed and he licked his lips. "Ughh if Ming wasn't here you'd be in a whole lot of trouble"

He leaned down and Kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and let my hands roam around his hair. His hand went to the bottom of my shirt and he started moving his hand up it. He put his hand under my bra and started playing with my nipple. "Ahh Norm" I moaned into his mouth. I wrapped my legs around his body as his other hand started to undo my pants. "Norm we can't do this with Ming is the next room" He pulled my pants down a little and started to massage me over my panties. "Ah Norm" I rolled my head back and let the pleasure take over. He moved his hand under my panties and started playing with my clit. I moaned a little louder. He took that as his signal to pump his finger into my core. As my breathing got faster so did his finger. He slid in another finger releasing another moan from me. "Norm I'm gonna-" "let it out baby, cum for me" As soon as he said that I let it take over. Norman let me ride my orgasm and I tried to stay quite. He pulled out his fingers with my juice all over them and he placed them in his mouth, sucking and licking his fingers till they were clean. He reached his head up to mine and kissed me, letting me taste myself. "Ah Norm, why are you so good to me" "because you're my girl Beth, I want to please you in every way" "well you sure do!" I let out a giggle.

We went back in the room to see Ming still asleep. "I'm gonna take him back to mine and put him to bed." Norman gently picked him up and I opened the doors. As Norman put him down and started taking his shoes off he started to wake. I leaned against the door frame. "It's ok son, go back to sleep" He kissed his forehead and Ming whispered something in his ear. He nodded his head and walked towards me. "He wants you to say good night too" He had the biggest smile in his face. "I walked over to the bed and crouched down next to his face. I kissed his forehead and gave him a hug. "Thanks for today Beth, I had a really good time. I hope we can do it again soon" "of course we can, if your dad says yes. Night Ming" Me and Norman walked hand in hand back to my apartment. We sat on the couch and talked for a bit.

"Norm I need to tell you something" I turned to face him. "My mum, dad and brother are coming over for a week. I was hoping to introduce you to them if it's ok with you" He smiled. "Of course, I can't wait to meet them" I kissed his cheek.

A/N I'm starting to write another fanfic about Norman and I'd love if you checked it out :) it's called while I was on holiday. Hope you liked this chapter!

I'm guessing you guys are enjoying the story? I'd love to get some feedback. Please comment and vote
Beth xx