Chapter 12

*Norman's POV*

I woke up next to the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. She was curled up, hugging herself on the other side of the bed. I moved closer to her, moving her arms around me. She straightened up and tangled her legs in mine. She nuzzled her head in my neck and sighed. I looked over at my phone to see it was 8:30am. "Babe we need to get up, going somewhere special today" She held me tighter. "5 more minutes, I want to stay and cuddle" I started to get out of bed and faced away from her. "Come on ha, I'm going to have a quick shower" She wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. "Don't leave me" I stood up with Beth still on my back. "You can join me if you'd like" She climbed off me and walked towards the door. "Erm I think I'll go downstairs and make us some breakfast"

I took all my clothes of and jumped into the shower for a quick wash. I got out, rubbed my hair with the towel and wrapped it around my waist. Walking downstairs I could hear Beth singing to herself. 'Why does it feel so good but hurt so bad. Ooohhh. My mind keeps saying run as fast as you can' I leant against the door watching her and listening to her sing. 'I say I'm done but then you pull me back. Oohhh I swear you're giving me a heart attack, troublemaker' I recognised the song a bit but I couldn't name the singer.

"Having a nice time there?" I walked over and started to get myself a bowl of cereal. I could tell she wasn't happy that I listened to her. "How long were you stood there?" She put her bowl in the sink and filled it with soapy water. "Just a little while, you look sweet when you sing" She moved her head so I couldn't see her face. "Well I like to sing, it cheers me up" "Why did you need cheering up?" I walked closer to her. I could feel the heat coming from her body. "I-I wanted a cuddle this morning but I didn't get one" I grabbed a towel and dried her hands, still standing behind her. I linked our fingers and placed little wet kisses on her neck. She moved her head back so I had more room, she was obviously enjoying this. I saw her lick her lips in the corner of my eye. She removed her hands from mine and brought them up behind her and into my hair. I began to nibble and suck on her sweet spot as she pulled on my hair. I earned little moans from her escape from her mouth. I stopped and turned her to face me. She looked up at me, studying my face. "What?" I asked her. "I was just thinking you look really sexy when you get out of the shower" Oh man. I was so turned on. "Maybe later on tonight I can have another shower just before we go to bed" I said as she blushed. Was tonight going to be the night? "Hmm maybe" she kissed me and went for a shower. I got changed into some jeans and a grey top and pulled down my raybans over my eyes. I sat down and watched the news until Beth came down with everything ready. She had some dark blue jeans on and her hoodie.

"So where are we going?" I stood up and walked towards her. "You look beautiful babe. We're going on a drive somewhere" We went outside and I locked the door. I placed our bags in my car and we set off on the road. "Can I put the radio on?" She asked. "Course ya can babe, go ahead" She turned the radio on and waited till she found a song she liked. 'And we'll buy, a beer to shotgun, and we'll lay in the lawn, and we'll be good' As if she liked Emily Kinney!

"So you like a bit of Emily then?" She looked over at me. "Yeh for a while know" she carried on singing. "Huh, how long for?" "Erm since you two had that episode in season 4 where she sang. That is my favourite episode. And also when you kinda told her you had feeling for her, season 5 is going to be the best! Beth and Daryl better hook up!" I laughed, she was a massive fan. "It was fun filming that episode, we haven't had the scripts delivered so I'm not sure what's gonna happen"

We talked about Daryl and The Walking Dead for a while and I even told her I'd introduce her to Emily which she was very excited about. We saw a sign for Orlando. I can't believe she didn't sed that we're in Florida. "Norman!!! This is the best place on the planet!" She started getting all giddy like a little 5year old. The way her smile spread from cheek to cheek I could tell that I had done well. "Babe we're going to Universal studios for the rest of the day. Then I'm taking you out on a nice romantic meal" I felt her hand on my lap and she squeezed it. "Thanks baby! This is so fucking amazing! I just want to hug you!" I pulled over and stopped the car. She crawled onto my lap and we wrapped our arms around each other. "Norman...you're...the...best" She said between kisses. "Like I keep...saying, you're...my girl, I'd do...anything...for..you" again inbetween kisses. She pulled back and looked into my eyes. "Norman I ermm" She moved back to her own seat and looked out the window. "What it is sweetie?" I gently touched her shoulder. "Nah it's nothing...we should get going anyway! There's a lot to do at Universal Studios!"

*Beth's POV*

So we drove to the entrance and parked up. There weren't a lot of queues so we got in quickly. "I want to go on Hulk first!" Norman grabbed my hand and soon we were next in line for front seats. He was such a big kid. It's a good job I love rollercoasters! We sat down and got buckled in. I could feel everything rush through my body. My heart was beating so fast. This feeling was the best. "Babe are you ok? You look a little nervous" He held my hand. "Yeh I'm nervous but I love this feeling you get before riding! It's why I love riding them" I'm sure I heard Norman say something under his breath like you're perfect or something. I felt a blush cross my face.

After riding the hulk, spiderman, the simpson, Jurassic park a few times and visited the  Harry Potter part it was 7:00pm. We'd been here for around 6/7 hours. We held hands as we walked back to the car. A few fans asked Norman for pictures and I had to force Norman to do it. He was worried I'd run away again. I wouldn't be doing that again. We sat in the car and put the radio on again as we drove to our hotel. Norman had booked us in to a luxury 5* hotel. He is such a sweetheart.

Once we got our room key we headed upstairs, Norman carrying our bags up the elevator to the top floor. Our room was in the middle of the corridor. Norman opened the door and I'm pretty sure our mouthes formed an O. Everything looked brand new. There was a large round sofa surrounding a giant screen in the wall. There was a decent sized kitchen, fully stocked. There was even a little bar. "Wow this is beautiful!" I stepped in, taking our luggage to our room. There was a king size bed with another screen in the wall. In the bathroom there was a jacozzie with a little fridge next to it with chocolate, strawberries and alcohol.

I placed our bags on the floor and walked back in the room to see Norman had already settled down with a beer and was watching the football. "Babe don't we need to be getting ready now?" He turned to face me. "Yeh, you can jump in the shower first. Our reservations are at 8:30 which gaves us an hour to get ready and get there" I nodded my head and took a quick shower. I dried my self and my hair. I then straightened my hair and added little curles at the bottom.  I wrapped a towel around myself and applied some eye liner and mascara. I walked into the bedroom and shouted Norman. "You can have a shower now"

He walked in without me knowing as I had my back turned. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kisses my cheek. "I love your outfit" I turned to face him and wrapped my arms around his neck. "I'm just in a towel ha" I loved his blue eyes. "Exactly" My eyes opened a little wider as his were filled with lust. He put his hand on the back of my neck and kissed me. Our lips and tongues moving around each other. "Norman, we can't be late. Hurry up and take a shower" I pulled away from him. "I'll get your stuff out of your case while you have a shower" He walked into the room and took a shower. I put my dress on and went to Norman's suitcase. I opened it to see a smart suit. I took it out and placed it neatly on the bed.

I was about to close the case when I noticed a small cardboard box in it. I reached in a grabbed it. "Shit" I said to myself. It was a box of condoms. I could feel my heart racing. I wanted him so bad, but my nerves and anxiety were getting the better of me. I needed to calm down. I put the box back in his case and closed it. He walked in the room in his towel. "Wow babe you look-" he noticed I was feeling a bit strange. "-Babe what's up?" He placed his hand on my shoulder which made me flinch. "Nothing, just a bit nervous....here are your clothes, I'll let you get changed" I was about to walk our the room when Norman grabbed my hand. "Are you sure you still want to go out?" I looked into his amazing blue eyes. "Yeh, of course" He let go and I went to get a glass of water.

By the time Norman was finished I had calmed down. We walked out of the hotel room and walked out the building. Norman called a taxi. We stood outside, hand in hand. He reached over so his lips almost touched my ears. "You look really beautiful tonight" Shivers went down my spine, his voice was all raspy and sexy. Tonight was going to be a struggle, but I was determined to let go of my nerves.

A/N The next chapter will be a biy shorter than the others as it will just be there date and maybe something else after ;) you have been warned! Hope you liked this chapter! Please comment and vote

Beth xx