Chapter 16

*Beth's POV*

"Well I've had a few boyfriends but I've never really been in a relationship before. The longest I've ever been with anyone is like 2 or 3 months, stupid right" Norman held my hand. "No it isn't. I know this is hard for you, please continue"

"Thanks. Erm. There was this one guy called Jack. We dated for like 2 weeks and I broke uo with him about 4 years ago. We're still friends and everything. We had a few movie and pancake days and ermm we kissed a bit and some other stuff that I didn't want to do," I felt so awkward, I never talk about this stuff. Not ever with my closest friends, "Then I dated this guys called Ben for 2 months after that. And then for 2 years I thought I wanted him back but it never happened. Then I dated this guy called Harry. We were really alike. Both really weird and random. He never made any effort to see me so I broke up with him. We were on and off till about a month ago when he..." I moved so Norman couldn't see my face while I said this. It was so embarrassing. "Well we was sharing a bed a friends party. We've done that twice. He touched me downstairs on both them nights. But last month when we shared a bed he started playing with himself next to me and he knew I was awake. He kept getting closer to me so I moved away. He wouldn't stop so I m

Goy out of my bed and went upstairs into my friends room. I haven't talked to him since"

Well I'm glad that was over. Norman just stared at me. I don't think he knew what to say. He just opened his arms and I leaped into him letting everything go. I could now move on from everything, forget about them and spend more time thinking about me and Norman. "Non of that will happen with me babe, I'll never hurt you, I promise" I nodded my head against his chest. "I'm so glad you moved here. I couldn't imagine life without you. I've only ever been in love a few times but I know this is bigger than everyone else. Am I your first love? Just wondering" I leaned up and kissed his cheek.

"There was this one guy I thought I loved. He was about 10 years older than me and he was one of my leaders at my scout group, yes I used to go to scouts. Anyway I think I like him for 5 years. Last year I grew some sense and decided to get over him as he had been dating one of my bestfriends for a year while she is in university. I figured out that I loved him like a brother, he cared for me even though he took the piss out of me a lot. So there is no need to worry, I'm all yours"

Wow today was turning out to be really good. We opened up to each other a lot and really got to know each other. He told me about his ex wife and how they stayed friends for Mingus. He also told me Ming would be staying over next week so I could finally meet him. We went to sleep in our serperate apartments.

*3 days later*

I've seen Norman after work a few times since our amazing weekend away. Work is good, today is payday so I could finally go shopping and get some new clothes. Norman offered to take me out shopping but I didn't want him spending any more monet on me. I'd agreed to go out with him tonight if I paid half. It took a while but he agreed. There was a knock at the door. Norman stood there in his jeans and a warm jacket. I wore my faded jeans and a small jacket. I grabbed my purse and we walked hand in hand to the restaurant.

*Norman's POV*

I took her inside and pulled out her chair for her to sit down. There was no way I was letting her pay half. I was going to treat her, hopefully for the rest of our lives together. We ordered some drinks and our food. "You had a good day at work babe?" I reached over and grabbed her hand. "Yeh not bad, I got paid today so I have my money with me. And I was wondering if you're busy this weekend?" "Erm I don't have any plans I think. I was gonna call Andrew and Sean but I'll do it when I'm not with ya...I'll be right back, need the loo" I walked away to the restrooms and did my business.