Chapter 14

*Beth's POV*

I woke up in Norman's arms and was feeling a bit sore. Last night was amazing but I couldn't shake the feeling that this was all going to be over soon when we went back to our daily lives. I had to go back to my job, my boring apartment. Norman had to go back to his son and job. I didn't want this to end. Soon I'd have to wake him up so we could get ready for our flight back home. We needed to drive back up to Georgia to drop Norman's car at his house first. I felt Norman start to twist and turn a bit then he let out a moan. "Mornin" I kissed his cheek. "Hmmhh morning babe" His voice was so raspy in the morning. I pulled the covers over my chest and rested against Norman's chest.

Sleeping naked was strange, but sleeping naked with another naked person next to you is a whole different thing. You put your arm and and grab something you'd least expected. I guess you could say I felt kinda awkward. I'd given myself to him, everything. I've never trusted someone this fast before, it felt right. "What you thinking about?" I looked up into his eyes and rested my chin on his chest. "Just about last night" a small smirk grew on his face and I felf myself blush. "Thanks for helping me through it. I just feel real mean" He looked at me confused. "Why babe?" He moved hair out of my face and put it behind my ear. "Well you did a lot for me and I didn't do anything for you" I felt my face turn red. I've never talked about this with anyone so it was new to me. I was so embarrassed. "It was your first time babe, honestly I didn't mind. It was all about you last night" He placed a light kiss on my head. "Well next time let me do something for you" I placed a kiss on his chest and rested my head down on him.

"Babe we need to get up" I pulled the covers with me not wanting Norman to see me. I slipped on my bra and panties and grabbed one of Norman's shirts.

I made Norman a coffee and some pancakes before he got up. I took a quick shower and so did Norman before packing our things away and putting them in the car. We gave our keys back and Norman paid for the hotel room. I felt quite sad that this weekend was over. I don't think I'll ever forget it. This is the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me.

As wd drove back to Norman's house in Georgia I got a phone call. "Hunny it's your mum"

"Oh hi mum, how's it going?"

"Not bad, everyone misses you! You need to come home and visit soon"

"I've been gone for 2 weeks, maybe in a few months if I have the money"

"So what you doing?"

Shit mum doesn't know about Norman.

"Erm just in a car"

"Who's car? Is it a boy?" I saw Norman look at me and smirk. Shit! He could hear everything we were saying. I blushed.

"Mum shut up!"

"Oh I knew it! My little girl has a boyfriend!...what's his name? Is he good looking? What about-" I cut her off.

"Mum he can hear everything you're saying" I whispered hoping Norman woyldn't hear even though I knew he would.

"Put me on speaker. I want to talk to him"

I put my phone on speaker and placed it inbetween me and Norman.

"Hello miss, my name is Norman"

"Oh hello Norman, you sound a little older than my princess, probably just the phones"

"Mum shut up" This was so embarrassing.

"So Norman, what do you do for a living?"

"I'm an actor on-" I cut Norman off and put my hand over the speaker.