Chapter 4

Norman quickly moved his head away from mine. "Sorry did I do something wrong?" I pushed him off me so we were just sat next to each other on the sofa. "No it's just I've only just met you and I don't want you to see me. You won't like it" I moved away from norman, brought my knees up and rested my head on them. "I won't let anything happen if you don't want it too. Why don't you want me to see you? You're beautiful just the way you are" I looked into his eyes to see that he was telling the truth. A single tear rolled down my face. No one has ever said that to me before. "Come here sweetie" he held out his arms and I rushed into them. But I didn't cry.

We just sat there for ages. Him rocking me back and forth. I had my arms around his neck and I was sat on his lap curled up in a ball. I don't think we could be any closer.

"It's getting late" I said breaking the silence. It was 2:00am. "Yeh I guess I'll be going" he got up and I walked him to the door. "I'm sorry if I pushed it to far tonight" he looked down into my eyes and laced my fingers with his. "It's ok. I mean we've only just met." I said gazing into his eyes. Wow they were amazing. "I'll see you tomorrow then?" He said as he closed the distance between us by placing a light kiss on my lips. "Yeh ok" I felt myself blush. "Wow you're even more beautiful when you blush" I put my head on his chest trying to hide my face but of course he just lifted my head and stared into my eyes. He gave me one last kiss before saying goodbye.

I waved to him as he walked into his apartment and locked the door. I closed my door and walked towards my sofa. "So I guess this is where I'll be sleeping till I get a bed...shit I don't have a blanket" hhmm maybe Norman would let me borrow one of his.

I knocked on his door to be greeted by a topless Norman. I could feel my knees getting weaker. "Erm Norman" I couldn't help but stare, he was everything I've ever wanted and more. He noticed me shaking and grabbed my hand. "What is it sweetie?" He stroked my hand with his thumb. "I don't have a blanket or anything and I'm having to sleep on my couch so I was wondering if you have a spare blanket" I looked down at our feet. "Yeh sure, come wait inside and I'll get it for you...actually you could sleep here" He looked deep into my eyes waiting for an answer. "Erm I don't know....what's the difference between your couch and mine?" I rubbed my hand on the back of my neck and we both laughed a little. "I mean you could sleep in my bed...with me." He whispered the last bit. I felt my cheeks heat up. I've always dreamed of being on bed with this amazing guy...I'm sure every fangirl has. I wasn't about to miss my chance. "Yeh I guess that's better than sleeping on the couch" I felt a smile creep on my face. I was blushing way too much and he seemed to love it. He wouldn't stop looking at me.

He walked me to his room and let me in first. I could feel his eyes watching me as I sat on his bed. I realised that I was still in my day clothes. "I just need to go back to mine to get my pjs" I stood up to walk away but he grabbed my hand and took me across his room. "You can borrow one of my shirts and pj bottoms if you want?" I nodded my head. He pulled out a plain black t-shirt and some grey bottoms. "Bathroom is over there" He pointed to other side of the room. I went in and got changed. His clothes smelt perfect and they were so soft on my skin.

I went back to his room to see he had already got comfy in his bed on the left side. It's like he knew I only sleep on the right side. I have a lot of little things like that about me. He was facing the opposite way to me. I pulled the covers open and crawled in. He turned to face me and once again I went red. He moved his hand to my cheek and lightly stroked it. Not once did he move his eyes from mine. "I bet you never thought you'd be in bed with me ha" I placed my hand over his "never in a million years" He got closer to me and I could feel my heart racing. My breath picked up as he placed his face just an inch away from mine. I could feel his hot breath on my face. I just wanted to reach out and kiss the death out of him but we've only just met and I doubt he feels the same way. "Good night sweetie" oh my he sounded so sexy. It sent shivers all over my body. He moved his head closer to mine and placed a light kiss on my lips. He pulled me so my head was leaning on his chest and his arm snaked up and down my side. I wrapped my arm over his naked chest and snuggled into him more which made his grip on me tighter. I looked up to see he was looking down at me. I placed a final kiss to his lips and whispered "Good night Norman"

A/N hope you guys like this chapter. Promise I'll start writing longer ones. I might even do the next chapter in Norman's pov. Thanks for the reads! ~Beth