Chapter 24

This chapter is dedicated to LucyBourne who has become one of my new friends and top fans of my book!

Norman's POV*;)

3 weeks had gone past since Beth moved in with me. She managed to sell her apartment as well which is cool. I'm leaving to film season 5 next week. I'll miss her so much. Maybe she can come down and visit for a bit. I'll be gone for at least 3 months. I don't know how I'll cope without her.

I watched her sleep. Her breathing was slow. I turned on my side as she was facing the ceiling. She was so beautiful, and she was mine. She moaned in her sleep and turned to face away from me. "Hhmmm Norman" I looked over and her eyes were still closed and her breathing was slow. She was talking in her sleep. She was dreaming about me. She let out another small moan. Well what ever was going on in her dream she liked it. I moved closer to her and left little wet kisses on her neck and lower jaw.

She rolled over to face me and slowly opened her eyes. "Mm morning Norm" I kiss her nose. "Morning baby. Did you sleep well?" She nodded her head. "Did you?" "Yeh, so, did you have a good dream?" She raised her eyebrows. "Erm yeh. I actually had a dream about you" I raised my eyebrows and opened my mouth a little pretending to be shocked. "Oh really, what happened" She started to blush. "Nothing really" I smirked, "What?" She began to get suspicious. "Oh you know...it's nothing." I licked my bottom lip. "Tell me" She got closer to my face. "I'll tell you if you tell me what happened in that dream of yours" I smirked again, knowing this would work.

"Well ermm..we went out on a date somewhere and you erm..kept touching me and teasing me" he cheeks were so red. I moved my hand to her hip and began making small circles on them. I watched her eyes fall to my tongue as I moved it over my upper lip. "And we went back to yours and you know" She moved her eyes away from mine and avoided them at all cost.

"There I told you, now you tell me" She rested her hand on my chest and I put mine on top of it. "Do you want me to tell you or show you" I raised my body over hers. She gulped. "Show...m-me" I don't know why she was being so nervous. We've had sex a few times.

I lowered my lips down to hers, not once breaking eye contact with her. I moved my hand that was by her hip over her pantie line. Her eyes got wider as I stroked her over them. She moved her hands around to the back of my neck. I enterered my tongue in her mouth and her eyes rolled back and closed. I started rubbing a little harder and she moaned into my mouth. "That's what you did im your sleep babe" I let out a little laugh. She opened her eyes and blushed. I could already feel she was wet through her panties, mostly because of her wet dream.

Her hands explored my back and chest until she found my boxers. She slowly pulled them down and moved away from me. "What's wrong" She looked down at my hard member. "You made me moan, now I wanna make you moan" She got off the bed and got on her knees. I sat infront of her with my legs off the bed. She moved her hands up my thighs and took hold of me.

*Beth's POV*

As I began slowly stroking his member with both hands I started to think how I was going to do this. It was my first time. I stopped moving my hands and moved my head closer to him. "Erm Norm, this is my first time doing this" He moved his head down to look at me. "You don't have to if you don't want to" I shook my head. "I want to do it Norm, I want you to feel as good as you made me feel" I bit my lip. "Ok, I'll help you along ok?" I nodded my head and continued to move my mouth over him. He let out a sharp gasp as I put his tip in. I moved away. "Sorry baby, did I hurt you?" He shook his head. "Nah it was nice"

I moved my lips over him again and brough him deeper into my mouth. I rubbed him with my hand over the bit I couldn't get in. I started moving him in and out of my mouth as I took my top off so all I was wearing was my panties. I continued and swept my tongue over the tip which made him moan and his head tip back. He started moving his hips around which encouraged me to go faster.

"Beth, I'm gonna cum" I took him in a few more times and licked his tip before he planted his seed in my mouth. He let out a deep moan. I moved back and licked my lips. He tasted amazing.

He moved back on the bed and layed down. I straddled his lap. "Oh god Beth, that was-" Before he could finish I connected my lips with his. I kissed down his jaw, neck and chest till I felt his cock on my entrance. Norman moved his hands down to my panties and threw them across the room.

I slowly lowered myself on him, taking as much in as I could without being in too much pain. We both let out a loud moan. Norman grabbed the bedding tight with his hands as I moved up and down. I too his hands in mine and placed his on my breasts. Everytime I took him in deeper he squeezed them tighter. "Ahh Beth" He moved one of his hands on my ass to help me move faster while our orgasms took over.

I lowered myself down so I was laying on his chest. "Do you want to get up?" I asked Norman. "Nah it's Sunday, I just want to lay here with you." He leaned down and kissed my head.

Yeh so this was just a filler chapter to be honest. I hope you liked it! Please vote and comment.
Beth xx