Chapter 8

...her face told a different story....

*Beth's POV*

We just tood there and stared at each other. I was angry at him but I was once one of them crazy fans...well I still am. Plus  I could never stay angry at his sexy face.

I let out a smile and threw my arms around him. I've missed him. He wrapped his arms around me and leaned his head on mine. I could stay like this forever. He squeezed me even tighter. I could tell he was worried about me when he did that.

"Baby I'm so sorry I walked away, it's just-" he placed his finger on my lips. "Sshhh this is all my fault sweetie you don't need to apologise" He kissed the top of my head. "I just got frustrated. I guess because this was my first ever date I wanted it to be perfect. I got jealous"

I rested my cheek against his chest. "You're first ever date? Oh baby I'm so sorry. I'll make it up to you" I looked up at him to catch his eyes on mine. "You had every right to be frustrated with me" He looked so sad. "Actually I'm suprised you're acting like this. I expected to come back and you'd say that you hated me and you didn't want to see me no more" I could see tear start to form in his eyes again. "Hey, hey. I'd never hate you"

I placed a loving kiss on his lips. I wiped his tears from his cheeks with my thumbs. "Come inside" we walked into my apartment. I helped him get his coat off and he toom his shoes off. We sat on my couch and watched a film saving private Ryan. (Again another Tom Hanks film) he lifted his arm up so I could rest on him and he placed it on my waist. I had my hand on his chest, tracing the logo on his shirt.

He slowly started falling asleep. He looked so cute. This was such a perfect moment between us. We had sorted everything out without any arguments or anything like that. His head fell which made him jump. "Aww you're cute when you sleep" I laughed a little. "Why you watching me you creep" he had a little smile on his face. He started to slip out of my grasp and stood up "I should be going now, it's late" I took his hand in mine "No! Please stay with me"

He sat back down and wrapped his arms around me. "Ok" he kissed my head.

The tv turned itself of about half an hour ago and we were layed down on my couch staring at each other in slience. I started playing with his beard. Twirling it around in my fingers. He had one arm under my head so I had something to lean on and his other hand was tracing paterns on my hip and up my waist. Normally I would scream because I'm really tickleish but this was nice and calming.

I loved the way his hair went over his eyes a little. It was sexy. Most people tell him to cut it but he likes it the way it is and so do I. "Are you cold? I'll go get us a blanket or something...shit I don't have any" I removed my hand from Norman's beard and placed it on his arm. Man it was huge! "Shall we go sleep at mine? We'll have a bed" I nodded my head. "As long as I'm this close to you" I said whilst placing a small kiss on him nose.

*Norman's POV*

I climbed over her to get of the couch and picked her up bridal style which she laughed at but then a frown fell on her face. "Norman I'm really heavy" she hid her face in my chest and wrapped her arms around my neck. "I can't feel a thing babe. It's ok....now lets get you to bed" he caried me over to the door so I could grab my keys and open it. I closed the door, locked it and then we headed to my place. She pulled out my key from my back pocket. Which she took her times with. I didn't mind. She could have spent the whole day there if she wanted. She opened my door and I kicked it shut with my foot. I walked us to my room and before I put her down  on my bed she gave me a kiss on the cheek. I blushed a little and walked over to get her a t-shirt to sleep in. I also grabbed some pj pants for myself. "I'll go change in the bathroom, tell me when I can come back in" she nodded her head and I walked into the bathroom.

It was unreal how much I wanted this girl. I'd let her down tonight. She was a little down earlier but I think we're too tired to care at the moment. I'm glad she forgave me. I don't know what I'd of done if she'd have sent me away. I really like this girl and I mucked up her first date! It was going to different this weekend. I was going to give her the biggest suprise ever.

"Ok Norman I'm done" I walked back in to see she was all tucked up in my bed. I had my blue and black checkered pj bottoms on and no top on. How did I get someone so beautiful in my bed. I walked over to my side of the bed and got in. "It's c-cold" she was shivering. "Come 'ere" I opened up my arms for her and she gladly can and snuggled with me. I could get used to this

"Me too" she said. "What?" She laughed. "I could get used to this too" she smiled up at me. "Oh I didn't realise I said it out loud" I blushed. "You look cute when you blush" I blushed even more. How did this girl have this affect on me? "Well you look cuter" she shook her head and blushed. "You see! Beautiful" I brushed the hair from her face and tucked it behind her ear. Her eyes got wider. "What?" I asked all confused. "It's just no one has ever done that before haha. You see it all the time in romantic movies and always hope that it'd happen to you. It looks so beautiful" she placed her hand on my cheek and rubbed it with her thumb "thank you" she barely whispered. "You're welcome, good night" I looked down at her deep into her eyes then down at her lips. She nodded her head signaling that I should kiss her. I put my hand on the back of her head gently guiding it towards mine as I leanded down and gave her a quick kiss. "Good night Norman"

A/N I might not be able to update as fast as I usually do as my friends are giving me a hard time at college and I have loads of deadline coming up. But I probably will update haha. Hope you liked it when they made up :) please vote and comment.
If you have any suggestions on what you'd like to happen next then feel free to say. I'd love to hear some feedback. Thanks for reading guys, it means a lot!

Beth xx