Chapter 23

* Beth's POV*

Today was the day my family were leaving  and me and Norman would be telling them about us moving in together. Never in all my wildest dreams did I ever thing I'd be moving in with Norman Reedus. I still couldn't believe were going out. I got out of Norman's bed and brushed my teeth before placing a kiss on his head. "Morning Norm, time to wake up" I smiled as his eyes opened to reveal his perfect blue eyes. I could look at them all day.

He pulled me into bed with him and wrapped me up in his arms. "Norm what are you doing?" I tried to get our of his grasp but he pinned me down under him. "Norm we need to get ready" He pushed all his weight down on me and laughed. "Never! You're trapped" I started tickling his sided but it was no use. "Fine" I pretended to be in a mood with him. I turned my head to the side. "Normy get off" I avoided eye contact with him. He stayed still. "Norm I'm not messing around. Get off now" I was finding it hard not to laugh. He moved up a bit so he could see my face.

I turned to face him with a serious look on my face. "Now Norman" Now using his whole name. He could tell I was annoyed with him. I was only joking with him. Even though I was starting to get a little annoyed. We needed to go take me parents to the airport.

Norman eventually got up with a strop on. "What's up with you moody?" He didn't reply. He just shrugged his shoulders and went to get a shower.

After he came out I smiled at him but he blanked me. I had a shower and changed into some jeans and a maroon jumper.

Norman was sat watching the tv with eye on his lap. "Do you want anything to eat?" He shook his head. I went to sit next to him but he moved away. "Norm I was joking" I put my hand on his knee and he pushed it away. "Fine" I got up and went to the door. "I'm going to the airport with my parents to say goodbye...come if you want. I'm not bothered to be honest. It's not like we had some big news to tell them or anything" I walked out and let the door slam behind me.

I walke over to my apartment in a mood. Before I opened the door I stood outside and calmed down. I don't want to be in a mood on their last day.

I walked in with a smile on my face. "Hey guys" They were sat waiting for me on my couch. "Where's Norman? I thought he was coming too" I felt my smile fade. "Erm I dunno if he's coming or not" My mum looked concerned. "Oh. Are you guys ok?" She could tell something was bothering me. "Everything is fine mum" She tapped my brother on the shoulder. "Why don't you go see what he's doing Adam." He got up and nodded his head.

*Norman's POV*

I don't know what just happened. She stormed out and I did nothing. I knew she was joking this morning. I don't know why this keeps happening. I have to stop being so moody sometimes. I was just about to step out the door when I heard a knock. This must be Beth.

As I opened the door I started to say sorry. "Beth I'm...oh Adam hi" Beth's little brother was there. "Erm my mum sent me round. We wanted to know if you're coming with us to the airport." Her mum? "Erm yeh sure kid. Beth didn't say anything did she?" He shook his head. "Mum seems to think you've fallen out with Beth though. Beth seems to be in a little bit of a mood but she always is" He laughed. "Ha no she isn't she always smiles" He shook his head. "Nah she used to be really down all the time" "She doesn't seem like that anymore little man, come on lets go"

I grabbed my shoes and walked into Beth's apartment. Her parents were chatting away on her couch while she had her head down on the kitchen table.

I walked over to her parents. "What's up with Beth?" I said it quitely so she couldn't hear me. "Dunno Norman. She used to get like this a lot. She used to be really depressed. We never said anything to her though" I knew she'd been througg some tough times but I didn't know she suffered from depresion. I was in total shock. She was always so happy. Maybe she hides behind her smile.