"We can't. If I had kept going, I would've lost control and soon pick you up from the couch and fuck you on the kitchen counter." Naruto growled. He liked the sound of that. Sasuki had a light sigh escape her lips.

"You know, I wouldn't have mind us to bend the rules a bit. I would have loved for you to pound me senseless on the kitchen counter. We have yet to do it before." Sasuki told Naruto with a smirk. He clenched his fists.

"You're such a damn tease. Don't worry, I'll pound you senseless right after." Naruto whispered to her as he continued to dig into her neck once more. God, did she taste good. Naruto thought.

~~~

"Are we clear?" Jun asked as the 3 silently maneuvered along the Forest of Death. The other tow stayed quiet for a few moments before looking around.

"I don't think so. We're fucked if we let our own guard down." Reisha responded to Jun's question as they slowly walked. Their breathing patterns were at its lowest.

"Agreed, we're already in a bad shape. We can't be in an even worser shape before we get to the tower." Runa said as their feet left behind footprints to signalize that they have been in this area.

The 3 kept on moving as they used their eyes to look for potential danger that could possibly kill them off. They were quite the ways off from the tower. And the only way for them to shorten the time is by jumping on the trees.

But that'll surely give away their hiding spot.

"Should we pick up our pace? I think we should be far enough where Kuru won't be able to find us." Asked Reisha as they continued to march on with little to no speed involved,

"That's quite risky. It might be worth a try, though." Jun said out loud as he gritted his teeth right after having to cut down the plant life that surrounds them.

"I don't know. . . it does seem quite risky." Runa says with a hesitant tone laced in her voice. They looked right at Runa. The 2 understood what she was saying, it was risky to even walk on a tree for 5 seconds or less.

They had beads of sweat drop form their forehead down to the ground that they stood on. "I still think we should try to at least run towards the tower — much less dangerous compared to jumping on trees." Says Reisha as they moved through the nature in the Forest of Death.

"Alright. Fine. We can try that idea of yours. But. . . just be careful incase Kuru manages to find us." Runa conceded as she sighed in defeat. Reisha nodded at those words. She looked back and forth from Jun and Runa.

"Okay, when I count down from 3 to 2, we'll start running off." Informed Reisha of the plan she had in mind. The other two nodded as they suddenly started to concentrate.

"In 3. . ."

"2. . ."

"1. . ."

"Go!"

Reisha let out a rather loud hissing noise as she said the last word before they started to dash off. Their hearts started to beat at an incredible rate. Holy shit. They were going to be absolutely fucked if Kuru found them.

We'll be dead — no — we'll be more than dead! We'll be reduced to fucking ashes! Jun yelled out in his mind in a scared and afraid manner. While he had felt a tiny bit of Naruto's power, he was holding back a very considerable amount.

Kuru on the other hand, he was going all out on them. Of course, Naruto could easily beat Kuru with barely any trouble at all. He was leagues above everyone in Konoha.

Except Sasuki.

But it only made sense actually. They felt their bodies shaking a bit as they ran through the Forest of Death. The shaking that they were currently feeling was not wanting to stop itself.

They wondered why this was the case. It was quite an obvious case actually. The 3 suddenly felt a huge amount of murderous intent get aim right at them.

Their features hardened as they suddenly grew serious. The trio knew who exactly this person is. They had given their spot away by just running. That's quite unfortunate on their end.

"Wow, you really are such a fucking rat. Just couldn't get enough of us." Jun scowled as Kuru appeared right in front of them, with a smirk evident on his own face.

"You know, at first, I had a thought you would've died from that fall — the injuries you had was utter proof of that." Kuru says as he took a step forward towards them.

They moved back.

"But, I soon remembered that your sensei is a cunning and sly kid that is skilled at planning in quick situations — the 5 Kage Summit meeting was evident of that." Pressure washed over them as they locked eyes with Kuru.

"So, it only really made sense that you 3 would take after him. You wouldn't have took the gamble and go off of the waterfall without knowing you would have survived." Kuru finished explaining. Reisha just scoffed at him.

"You sure have analyzed the situation quite thoroughly. But, I guess any ninja with deduction skills of a monkey can figure that out. You're special because of it." Reisha fired back right after his explanation. Kuru just scoffed at her.

"This is not me trying to show off, I am just trying to state the obvious facts," Kuru took even more step towards the 3 of them. "But I guess you 3 couldn't guess that correctly, huh?" A devilish smirk came across his face.

A pain smirk came across theirs as they went walking towards them. With that, Kuru gained a raised eyebrow as he continued to walk towards them.

"Tch. You're dead if you dare to approach me." Kuru says with the same devilish smirk on his face. Their smirks didn't falter either and they just kept on advancing.

"Didn't you say we take after our sensei?" Runa first said as they walked.

"That we have taken after his cunningness?" Reisha continued as they pulled put a kunai from their holsters.

"The you should know. . ." Jun said with a small pause at the end.

"That we won't fight clean against the whims of the strong." They said in unison as they stood affront Kuru.

~~~

DONE! This will conclude this chapter. At first I thought this chapter alone would mark the end of the second test. I guess not. Sorry for not updating yesterday (On cst). I will no longer be updating chapters on Mondays unless if it's a holiday or something.

But, I'll still be updating 2 chapters for the rest of the week. Just not on Monday's. Anyway, the next chapter will be posted later today. The usual time actually.

But, until next time.

CYA.