"Are you taking a jab right at me? If you are, then it's absolutely working." Jun says as his eye kept on twitching madly. A smirk graced Reisha's face. She was about to say something else to aggravate Jun even more, but they suddenly heard someone groggily groan.

"W-where am. . . I?" Runa tiredly opened her eyes as she barely had the energy to get up from her injured and down position that she was previously in. "Ahh. . . you're finally awake." Reisha said as they gazed upon her.

"How. . . long was I out?" Asked Runa as she sat up. The other two pondered for a moment or two. "About 2 to 3 hours or so. Nothing major." Responded Reisha as she locked eyes with her. Runa widened her eyes.

"Then. . . then that means. . . we failed our expected arrival." Runa said out loud as the other two nodded. "Yeah, what a bummer. If only we didn't meet that damn jonin." Jun said as he clenched his teeth together.

"You shouldn't made the claim that we would get there in half the time she had expected us to get there. It makes it seem we're too arrogant. Which we are not." Reisha scolded Jun as they sat on the ground.

"I don't know about that one. We are quite arrogant." Jun says as he leans back on the tree trunk that he was sitting right in front of. He groaned a bit in pain. Reisha ignored that statement.

"Alright, what we need to focus on as of right now is to get to the tower. That is our end goal." Reisha informed them. The other two nodded at those words.

"Is Kuru still here? He must have thought we died from the impact of the water." Asked Runa as she looked towards the waterfall and saw that there was no one there. "We don't know yet. But, that doesn't mean we can't be careful just incase he hasn't gone away." Reisha told them.

"Agreed, we can't let our own guard down if that was the case." Says Jun as they painfully got up from the ground. They glanced at one    another. "So, what direction?" Asked Jun as he started to observe his surroundings.

"The opposite direction?" Asked Runa. They were all still wary of Kuru. "Maybe we go back to the same direction. He could still be anticipating for us to go this way and not backwards." Reisha entertained her thoughts.

"It can go either way. But it's probably safer to go with Runa's option." Jun concluded as Reisha scowled at the response had given. WHy was he siding with her? Her plan obviously made a lot of sense.

But. . . so does Runa's. Shit. Reisha cursed in her thoughts.

~~~

It was a few hours earlier. Naruto a d Sasuki were still on the shitty couch. "You're beautiful, Sasuki-chan." Naruto told Sasuki silently as his lips caught her own. He was hovering right over her as his mouth was latching onto hers.

A smirk formed on her face as they broke the kiss. "I know, I'm quite the hottie." Smirked Sasuki as she looked at Naruto straight on the face. "You sure are." Naruto smirked back at Sasuki. He was just moments away from wanting to rip her clothes off.

But, he held back his desires as he had just simply put his lips on her neck. She squirmed and had a slightly from the sudden touch from Naruto. "We can't go. . . further than this. . . until after the Chunin Exams." Warned Sasuki as she arched her neck.

"I know. . . idiot." Naruto murmured as his lips dug deeper into her neck. Sasuki closed her eyes. "Shut up. . . just do it. . . more. Shithead." Naruto shook his head as he stopped.