Present time

"Harry! Harry, wake up!"

The boy's eyes shot open, his hand quickly rushing to rub his scar, the pain becoming unbearable. Y/N looked at her cousin from next to his bed as she gives a cup of water.

"You were mumbling in your sleep, was it another vision?"

"I think so," Harry said, "it was Voldemort and Peter, they killed a man in the Riddle house. I don't know what it means."

Y/N gave Harry a saddened expression as she went to get sit on the bed that laid across from his.

Harry had been able to finally get away from the Dursley's, the boy being able to stay with Y/N and her family since they're cousins. He couldn't be happier, no more taunting or cruel punishments from the family of three.

Harry continued to rub his scar as he brought the glass of water to his lips, his throat feeling somewhat hoarse and dry. Y/N watched from across the room on the other guest bed, her eyes staying trained on Harry.

"You've got to tell Dumbledore, Harry. Write him a letter, he needs to know."

Harry shook his head, "No, I can't do that; he'd only worry, and he definitely doesn't need to right now."

"Alright," Y/N said, "then write someone else. What about Ron or Hermione?"

"No, they won't know what to do either. Wait!"

Harry reached over the the bed stand as he opened the drawer, taking a piece of paper and quill out as he started to scribble onto the parchment. Y/N watched confused as she tried to figure out what the boy was doing.

"Who're you writing to?"

"Uncle Sirius, he has to know something. He's practically the best source we have of Voldemort."

Y/N nodded as she picked up her phone on her bed stand, her eyes squinting at the brightness.

2:56 am.

She slowly scrolled through her alerts, nothing catching her attention as she set her phone back down next to her. Harry was finishing up writing as he walked to his owl, Hedwig.

The boy quietly and quickly opened the cage as he handed the owl the letter.

"Hedwig, bring this to Sirius."

The owl looked at the raven-haired boy for a moment before its talons reached out, gently taking the envelope from Harry's grasp. The owl took off from the room and out of the window into the night sky, the two cousins watching.

"Uncle Sirius will worry once he reads the letter, you know? It wouldn't be any different than sending one to Dumbledore."

Harry sighed as he glanced to Y/N, "I only mentioned my scar hurting, not the memory. I don't want him to get worked up over something that might not be true."

"Harry," Y/N said, her voice coming out softly, "your visions always happen, we both know this. It's not just a false warning."

Harry looked down at the floor with an emotionless stare as his mind raced. What if the Dark Lord really was back, what would he and his cousin do? Voldemort was after them, after all.

Harry sighed as he looked back to Y/N, gently settling himself back into bed as he pulled the covers over him.

"I know, but let's just hope for once it's a false warning. I don't want to think of anything horrid right now."

Y/N stayed silent as she watched her cousin. She knew he didn't want another year of drama or pain to be inflicted on himself, her, or their friends, but there really wasn't much they could do to stop that.

The girl pulled the covers over her as she went back to lay down on her side. She sighed as she slowly started to close her eyes, sleep and darkness quickly taking over.

"Goodnight, Harry."

She heard Harry shuffling in his bed across the room as he tried to get comfortable. After a few seconds the sound stopped.

"Goodnight, Y/N."

_______________________________

yuh first chapter done and more coming today

also i just wanted to give a warning now, the plot will have drastic and very unexpected changes, but everything will follow the pattern of the book and movies

this won't happen for a while, so until then enjoy the story🧍🏽‍♀️