xxix ; hate sex [M]

Start from the beginning

"Mmn- Yes! I-I'm your... I'm your sl-slut," I forced the words out despite cringing. Although.. it made me harder.. My pants officially way too fucking tight. "A-Adrian..."

"Look at the horny little cockslut," a hand slipped down my chest and gripped me through my pants, making me squirm and groan. "You're behaving so well for me..."

This caught my attention. He was already mad, sure. But.. what if I made him more mad..? Was that too much? Did I have a deathwish?

I met his eyes, giving him a challenging look.

But my hands were...

"Why don't you... remind me.. who I belong to?" I rolled my hips against his leg, moaning out at the feeling. "It's a little.. ahhh.. un-clear," I sighed out at the contact, hips shaking as I grinded on him. The hand that wasn't holding my wrists reached up to my neck and tightened around my throat. He squeezed the sides slowly. "M-Mmh... You're gonna have to try harder than that," my eyelids fluttered, but he suddenly let go of me and got off the bed. He grabbed my shirt before he came back and started tying my wrists together. He proceeded to grab his shirt and force it into my mouth and tie it behind my head.

"Shut the fuck up," he growled, eyes fiery now. "If you tease me one more fucking time I'm gonna leave you here like this. Understood?"

I looked to the side before shrugging. He leaned back and stared down at me. The look in his eyes was enough to send chills down my spine.

"That how you want to play, hmm? Fine." He leaned down and placed his lips on my chest while one of his hands reached down to grope me. He kissed on my chest slowly, taking his time with his teeth and tongue.

The touches were driving me absolutely mad, making me shake underneath him and my dick throb in my jeans.

He continued to lick and suck everywhere, leaving my skin slippery wet and making my shaking worse.

"Ahh-!" I tried to call out his name but all I got was the taste of his shirt. His teeth and tongue continued toying with my nipples, completely ignoring me. "Mmmm-" My body writhed on its own, not able to handle the sensations I was receiving.

"I hope you know I'm not going to stop," he pinched the other nipple between his fingers. "Say the safeword now." I shook my head, writhing still at the pleasure and pain. "Last chance. Say it now, or else." I shook my head again, panting and drooling into his shirt and he just tightened the shirt that bound my hands. "Fine. Time to have a little fun."

He proceeded to grind down on me, increasing the pain and tightness in my jeans. Adrian continued this after taking the rest of his clothes off. Meanwhile I watched as tears welled up in my eyes.

"Does it hurt, baby?" He continued to push his hips against mine, against my jeans. I only nodded while watching him, hands tightened to fists as my whole body quaked and I cried into the gag. "That's too bad. You were being bad. I thought you wanted me to remind you of whom you belong to," he gripped my throat, making me gasp shortly. "Because you're a brat. Little naughty ass."

I shook my head again, stomach coiling without my permission. Muffled moans and whimpers came from the gag while I squirmed.

"No? You still don't know who you belong to?" Adrian's fiery eyes looked down at my hips and his own stopped. "You're not thinking of cumming, are you?" His eyes met mine again and I quickly shook my head. My lower area felt extremely wet. "All you can say is no, hmm.. I like you tied up and shut up like this." He caressed my sides gently before unbuttoning my jeans. "Do you want me to take these off?" I nodded eagerly, nearly salivating at the thought of his hand so close to my throbbing member. "Can you say please?"