xxix ; hate sex [M]

(mood for the sex would be something like Dictator by Rei Ami, something a little aggressive and sexy)

"Adrian.. Do you feel bad about... Have I been annoying you lately?" I was propped up on my elbow looking down at him. We had slept in late after being exhausted from the previous day's events. He had called me in sick before we went to bed, telling me that I needed to take at least one day off work.

"Does it seem like that? No. I don't feel bad about anything, love. I can handle it. And my love for you is deeper than all that," he slipped a hand up to the back of my neck and he pulled me down gently to press my nose against his. "Are you really okay, baby?"

"I really feel like crying right now... Adrian.. you.. saved my life.. And, I feel like the useless damsel in distress. But.. I was too afraid to fight back," I felt him pull me closer, our foreheads together now.

"I... heard you scream." Adrian closed his eyes briefly, eyebrows knitting together. "It was the most horrifying sound ever. And then.. I saw you two and I.. that was the most enraged I have ever felt. And I was panicking. I'm just glad you're safe. And I don't want to hear anything else about you being a burden or this shit being too crazy. I've done crazy shit. I've... tortured information out of people. I'm okay. This was only different because it's you..." He opened his eyes. The proximity was making my heart hammer harder. "And.. I'm so tempted to.." He slowly pinned me down. "I just want to make sure you know you're mine." He practically growled out. "I want to get aggressive and fuck my anger out but..."

"Please... it will probably help my anxiety and we know it'll give me more dopamine, so.. It'll been good for the both of us, right?" I grabbed the bottom of my shirt and drew up before tossing it to the side.

"What if I get too rough? Isn't that traumatising after being threatened..?" He looked down at my exposed abdomen before his eyes flicked up to meet mine. His expression made me excited.

"It's okay.. I trust you..." When I said that his eyes darkened. "And it's you. And you know I like that shit," I gasped softly as a hand slipped up my stomach and chest and wrapped around my neck. "Get possessive..."

"Fine. You asked for it," he practically ripped his shirt off. I was already pulsing in my pants. "I'm not gonna go easy on you," he practically picked me up by my throat. "Okay?" I nodded weakly before he smashed his lips into mine hungrily. His hand tightened around my throat as he forced his tongue into my mouth.

The choke kiss was probably the hottest thing ever, especially when I was barely hanging on emotionally. Sure I wanted this to boost my mood but I also wanted it because I was feeling extremely reckless and just wanted him to fuck my bad emotions away.

Probably not a very good coping mechanism but I didn't give a fuck.

His kisses stayed aggressive, bruising my lips with the pressure and the bites, but it was insanely hot. He was acting with reckless abandon and it was driving me mad.

While drowning in kisses, I felt his hands grab my wrists before he pinned them above my head with one hand.

The moment I opened my eyes, Adrian did as well. He looked down at me while still thrusting his tongue into my mouth. The look in his eyes was terrifying. His eyes were so dark and they showed pure hunger. Meanwhile the eye contact while he kissed me was burning me up, making me shake.

"I want you to scream today," his hand tightened around my wrists. "I want you to scream for me. So everyone knows who you belong to. You belong to me, slut, you know that, right?" When I took too long to respond his hand tightened even more and he pushed my wrists into the mattress.