viii ; hot [M]

"What the fuck?!" Lacy and Sidero exclaimed at the same time. I huffed and rolled my eyes in exasperation. We had only just sat down when I explained what happened earlier with Adrian.

"Why are you here!?" Lacy tried to push me out of the seat. "You did that with him. Go get dick!"

"No! No, no, no..." No matter how badly I was blushing or wanted to go back to the penthouse and get my ass destroyed, it just didn't work like that. "I can't do that.. He's not interested in me like that."

Lacy and Sid exchanged looks.

"Get up," Lacy stood and held her hand out to me. "We will escort you back."

"No, please," but my desire was growing. And eventually, seeing as Sid and Lacy weren't sitting back down, I stood with a huff.

"That's a good boy," Sid snickered and I shot him a glare. Then they looped arms with me and practically dragged me out.

Soon I was standing before the door, Lacy and Sidero behind me. I glowered at them before pulling my key out and inserting it into the lock.

"I hope you're happy," I rolled my eyes before slipping inside and locking the door behind me.

The first thing I saw was...

"Lainey?"

She was leaning over the table toward Adrian, hands on his face. His eyes flicked to mine and he froze.

"Ugh, this wench is still here?!" Lainey dropped back into her seat.

"Lainey I'm afraid we'll have to meet later," Adrian's eyes were locked on mine. I crossed my arms, confusion and anger simmering below my skin.

"No, no. I left my date early but I'm not afraid to go back," I turned to the door, anger burning hotter with every second she stood there.

What the hell was I thinking.

"Jax!" Adrian jumped up from the table, froze, grabbed Lainey's arm, and dragged her to the door. He opened the door and pushed her out before closing it and leaning against it.

I stared sharply at him before I tilted my head. "Care to explain?"

"Apparently the only way to do business with her father is through her," his eyes never left mine. His cheeks looked a little pale. "I swear that was it."

"Or did you feel disgusted after kissing a boy that you immediately needed pussy to wash the feeling away?" I hummed, eyebrows raised.

"God you are stupid! So stupid!" Adrian pushed his fingers through his hair. "Are you so blind?!" He took a deep breath before I turned and started stalking toward my room. My whole body was burning with rage.

"God! What the fuck! I can't believe I ever met you..." I almost reached the guest bedroom when I turned to face him. "I left my date early to see you! And I come back to Lainey?! Then, when you 'try' to explain you call me stupid?!"

"It's my fault," Adrian was walking toward me. Slowly. "It is my fault. I'm the fucking stupid one here..." He glanced at the ground while shaking his head. "I should have made it more obvious. And you're not stupid at all. I'm sorry."

I flushed as he backed me up to the wall. His breath brushed my face. "Wait... Made wh-what more obvious.." My voice shook as I grew more and more anxious with him standing there.

His hand grabbed my chin gently and tilted it up until I met his eyes. "The fact that I am so fucking gay for you." And with that, his lips crashed into mine.

The kiss was aggressive, knocking our teeth together, but soon leveled out to a passionate, burning kiss.

I moaned into his mouth as he pushed his tongue into mine. Just seconds later hands were groping at my ass before he hoisted me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck while his hands stayed on my ass.