xxi ; RDJ [M]

"Be quiet!" Adrian whisper-yelled, still chuckling a little. We were on his bed, me straddling his lap. I was being a little hyper and loud despite Adley sleeping in the guest room.

"Aren't the rooms soundproof?" I bit back some more laughter, trying to calm down. "Let me have fun.. I like making you laugh.." I pouted at him and he smiled, before his eyes crinkled and he started laughing again. Only for him to slap a hand over his mouth.

"That was so funny..." he tried to bite back his laughter while I smiled. "Don't make me laugh this late at night."

I rolled my eyes. "I can't control the humor..." My expression dropped. "Anyway... Do you have anything you want to talk about about today?" It was then I realised it was just after midnight.

"I mean... there is a lot I want to talk about. But, it's late and I have work tomorrow. Can we talk in the morning?" His eyes were looking a little sleepy.

I jumped up on my feet, accidentally stepping on his leg in the process, making him cry out silently and send me a glare.

"Fuck," I covered my mouth to keep from laughing too loud. "Shit.. I'm sorry," I stumbled a little, getting loud in my panic.

"Shut up!" Adrian laughed loudly. His eyes widened and he smacked a hand over his mouth as well. "That fucking hurt," he grabbed "my" pillow and smacked me with it. I yelped out quietly and smacked it onto the floor. "Why do you have so much energy?"

"Wh-" My eyes widened as I wobbled a bit. "Ah ah ah!" I waved my arms around before steadying myself. Adrian only grabbed my wrist and pulled me down, resulting in me smacking my head loudly on the wood headboard. "Fuck!" I whisper-screamed, holding my head as I fell to my knees on the bed. "Jesus fuck!"

"Oh my fucking god," Adrian grabbed me and pulled me into his lap. "I'm so sorry! Are you okay! Do you need anything?" He spouted off quickly, before he started laughing a little.

I tried to slap him but my head hurt too bad, so I missed and quickly went to grab my head. "Jesus... fuck... Holy fuck," I turned my eyes to glare at him. "You! Asshole!" I got up and kneeled over his lap, smacking his arms. "My heaaaad..."

"Do you need ice, baby?" He was still giggling a little. "I'm so sorry..." I huffed and sat down on his lap.

"Mmm," I whined, crossing my arms. "It huuuurts.."

"Oh, baby," he positioned me so that he was cradling me. "That was so fucking loud.." he chuckled, but quickly bit his laughter back as I continued glaring. "Not funny. Do you need ice?"

"It was... a little funny... But now I'm gonna have a fat bump on my head because of you!" I pouted and crossed my arms again.

"Could that give you a concussion?" He leaned down, studying my head. "Ahhh babes it's really swelling."

"You made me ugly!" I covered the bump but only winced when I accidentally touched it. "Nnn," I whined again. "Ice please..." It hurt worse than I thought, and quickly gave me a headache. I also felt ashamed for acting baby but... Eh.

Adrian picked me up koala style as he stood and headed out to the kitchen. He opened the freezer and retrieved an ice pack while I started yawning.

"Mmm, baby in pain," Adrian set me down in a chair at the dining table and knelt beside me. He held the ice pack to my head while I yawned again. "Baby had an exciting day today, huh..."

I nodded gently, eyes closed now.

"Jax?" I heard Adrian's voice from a distance and I hummed.

Then everything was black.