xxiii ; the hospital card [M]

I collapsed on the bed, exhausted from moving so much stuff into Adrian's room. He wasn't concerned about my stuff in there - as I was feeling like a big burden - because it.. really was quite the large room.

"How are you doing? I feel like you shouldn't be-"

"You already said a million times that I shouldn't be lifting so much! I know... I'll stop now, I'm at my limit," I was still feeling weak from the hospital, and Adrian was being worried about me. He had done most of the heavy lifting. Even though there wasn't really anything too heavy to lift. All the furniture had to stay in the guest room. Thank god Adrian's closet was massive.

"You're not starting to regret it, are you?" He asked while stopping by me to kiss my forehead.

"It feels like a lot of commitment but it also feels right... But I'm still nervous.." I shrugged and he nodded before taking the rest of my stuff to the closet.

"Now you have to change in front of me and we have to share a bathroom," he wiggled his eyebrows at me and I shook my head in mock sadness.

"This is why I'm nervous," I started laughing when he gave me a look. "I'm just kidding. Watch me strip tease every time I get dressed."

"You do that it's not gonna be pretty. Plus, you getting dressed early in the morning is not safe. I swear I saw you punch yourself in the face one time."

"You saw that?! Oh god that's so embarrassing..." I buried my face in my hands. "I really can't function in the morning, can I?"

"Nope," he grinned, "but it's cute."

I huffed and shook my head. "You know what?" Adrian hummed in question and looked up from what he was doing. "We need to go on a date. You know we've only been on like two dates."

"Every day feels like a date when I'm with youuuu," he was clearly teasing and I groaned while laughing.

"Noooo! That was awful!" I watched him walk up to me, both of us smiling. "Never again!"

"It's true though. But a date would be," he gave me a kiss, "very nice."

"No sex in the bathroom this time," I shook my head at him and kissed him again.

"Okay," another kiss, "if you insist." He kissed me again, and this one lasted longer. "Can we just..." His lips brushed mine, "do this all day..?"

I hummed, giving a small smile, before kissing him again. "Nope. You have work to do."

He leaned back, eyes narrowed at me. "You mean moving you in."

I nodded happily and he only rolled his eyes.

"You're doing great," I moved back to the head of the bed and leaned against the pillows and headboard. "Maybe I'll give you a treat later."

"I don't know if you should be doing anything too aggressive," he gave me a teasing look and I crossed my arms. "I was gonna say something else but I forgot..." I was watching him continue moving things when he asked me about dinner.

"If we go out, though, what will Adley do? She'll just be eating dinner by herself," I commented and he gave me a look. "Mm, Adrian's possessive~.."

"I just had the urge to fuck you senseless," Adrian said and quickly added, "too bad you're too weak for that."

"You- You asshole! You can't tease me like that!" I chucked a pillow at him. "I'm not weak! I'm perfectly healthy!"

He gave me a deadpan look. "I'm not fucking you a day after you got out of the hospital."

"Are you sure~?" I sat up on my feet, teasing him. "I'll just do it myself then." I started to reach down when Adrian threw the pillow back at me. "Ow! What the fuck! Is this how you treat someone that just got out of the hospital?!"