xxii ; proposal [M]

"Baby you smell like Adley," Adrian was acting a certain way, making me a bit warm. I was curious to see where he was going with this.. He pulled me onto the bed and positioned himself over me. "You've been so cuddly with her..."

"Is Adrian jealous?" I asked and his eyes narrowed at me.

"You don't smell like you today... I miss your smell.." He nuzzled my neck, only making me catch on more.

"What? You miss me lately?" I tilted my head to the side, letting him kiss up my neck.

"I wish Adley wasn't in the guest room right now..." Adrian leaned back, straddling me and revealing the massive boner in his pants. "And you were so hot on the phone today..."

"Don't do this now.." I was so tempted to touch him.

"Don't tell me what to do," he wrapped a hand around my throat. "I've been so horny since that phone call." He had a look in his eyes that made me excited and scared. "I want to fuck you so bad." His voice was pitched so low it was sending pleasurable shivers everywhere.

"H-How soundproof... is-" I got cut off by Adrian stripping his shirt off. "Oh my god."

"Soundproof enough," he started edging my own shirt up, "just don't scream." He pushed it all the way up and took it off me. "How long has it been since I've seen you naked, hm?" My heart was hammering in my chest. And goddamn did I want to see him naked too..

"Adrian..." I was getting aroused quickly at his actions and words, but I reached up anyway and started rubbing my palm on his erection. His head tilted back and he sighed hotly. I was enjoying the print in his pants a little too much. "You're so hard.." All because of me... "What does Adrian want?"

"Take your pants of for me please," he stated, rather than asked, while drawing my hand away from his growing member. I struggled to get them off from underneath him, but he helped a little, and then he took his own off. God was his body nice... "Would you do me a favor?"

My mind was reeling, body throbbing at him. And the fact that there was another person in the house...

"You want me to suck your cock?" I asked almost teasingly, but he wasn't having any of that.

"Do you want me to praise you, slut?" He had grabbed my hair while I started teasing him with my tongue. The sudden language change made me aroused faster than I thought was possible. "Take the whole thing," he demanded and I did, quickly. Pretty soon I had the whole, thick thing down my throat and tears were welling up in my eyes. "Show me how bad you want it," those words made me look up and my face warmed as I caught on. I reached down to my own swollen self and started smearing my pre-cum down it. Then I was jacking off, getting too aroused with the double sensation and Adrian's ragged breathing.

Right when I knew Adrian was about to cum I pulled off his dick with a "pop!".

"Are you serious?" He asked, voice a bit growly. Adrian flipped me over so I was on my knees and forearms and smacked my ass.

I bit into the sheets, trying to hide how aroused I was. "A-Adrian.. Adley will hear.."

"So keep quiet," he grabbed my ass with one hand and I felt the fingers on the other quickly penetrate me. I tried my best not to cry out with the pain and pleasure.

"God..." Adrian huffed and turned me back to face him, pulling me into his lap. "I know I shouldn't get jealous of her... but you're mine.."

"It's okay.." I huffed, mind still cloudy from his preparing me. "I love jealous Adrian.." And with that I kissed him and quickly got tongue in my mouth.