xix ; romantic dinner [M]

"I feel really weird..." I stood in the entryway as Adrian slipped his coat off. "Today's weird. It's been a while since I've felt bad so this is... natural.. but..."

"Can I do anything for you? Make you anything to eat?" Adrian looked so concerned. Like he would do anything to help me, and it made me start crying. He looked surprised as I walked up to him teary-eyed. I buried my face in his chest.

"I hate that I feel this way.." My stomach jumped as he picked me up. "I don't want to make you concerned about me but it's also so reassuring.. You care about me.. Right? That's what that means?"

He kissed my ear, squeezing me tight. "Yes, I care so much about you, baby, and your feelings are valid so please don't question yourself." Adrian carried me to his room while my heart burst at his words. "Can I do anything, hon?"

"Hon.." I laughed weakly before moving away from him and laying on the bed. "Um... Can you put pressure on me? Like lay on me?" I always felt the need for that, a natural human need, so it made sense in my head... but I never asked anyone to do it.

"Of course," he smiled cutely and climbed on the bed after me and positioned himself between my legs before laying down. His head was on my chest.

I made a soft "oof" noise. "You are heavy..." I pushed my fingers into his hair. With a start I grabbed his shoulders as he started moving. "No! Don't move.. good pressure. I would tell you if it hurt too bad." I patted his head gently as he groaned. "What."

"The attitude!" He made me laugh and I quickly apologised. "I was just groaning because I don't want to hurt you but wooow.."

This made me giggle, and he lifted his head up so he could look at me. He turned onto his stomach. "I'm sorry! The attitude was uncalled for, okay?" I was still laughing a bit and he just smiled brightly. "Plus you really don't have to be gentle with me, yanno."

He shook his head while pulling himself upward, toward my face. "Mm-mm, I'm gonna be gentle with you." He kissed my cheek softly. "I'm always gonna be gentle with you."

"Not when you fuck me though," I narrowed my eyes at him and his eyebrows raised as he went to kiss my other cheek gently.

"What's that saying about treating them like a princess normally but a whore in the bed," he said casually, but it made me burst out laughing.

"What?!" I pushed him off as I tried to breathe. "Wh-Where did you find that?!" Tears were brimming in my eyes as I laughed. "But I g-guess it's true.." I shook my head. This man killed me. "That's so funny." I grabbed his shoulders, ignoring the gorgeous smile on his face, and pulled him back onto me. "Alright. You can treat me like a princess."

"Didn't you have something against being called princess?" He had a teasing expression so I gave a flat "no". "No I think you did.." Adrian was wearing a shit-eating grin. "Are you saying you wanna be called princess now? What about prince? Which am I supposed to call you, hmm?"

My heart was pounding as I buried my warm face in my hands. I hummed softly and shook my head. God did I love his teasing... but it also embarrassed me so much...

"Why don't you tell me, hmm?" He kneeled over my lap, drawing my hands gently away from my face. "That's okay," he caught my attention by saying. "I can call you both... I can call you anything." He had a glint in his eyes that almost made me laugh.

"No way are you teasing me right now..." I shook my head, a hand on his chest. "No way are you horny right now."

"I-" Adrian leaned back, eyes round, and cleared his throat. "No..."

"You!" I kicked his chest, pushing him down, but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me over him. "You dumbass!" I laughed, wrestling him now. "That was a horrible lie!" I yelped out in shock as I fell off the end of the bed. I groaned as I pulled myself into a sitting position.