xx ; angel

"No! I already ate a piece of banana bread and a bowl of cereal! I'm not eating anymore! That should have made me full!" I pushed Adrian off me, going back to lay under the covers.

"Babe you ate half a piece of banana bread and a very small bowl of cereal! You need more food," he was calm during it all, but my blood was close to boiling.

"Why do I have to eat so much?! Why isn't it enough! I hate eating," I felt my eyes start stinging and pulled the covers over my head. "I'm not eating. Go away."

"What about a single piece of cheese, hm? You should get at least a little bit of protein in you..." I heard him move as his phone started ringing. He argued in a different language into the phone. I would have been shocked but I was focusing on how weak and hungry I felt. Your brain really won't work without food, huh... A very frustrated-sounding groan came from Adrian as he apparently hung up. "I absolutely have to go into work today.. I can't leave you here.."

"I'm fine!" I yelled out, hunger making me on edge and snappy. I rolled my eyes and slid farther under the blankets. "I ate!"

"You!" He huffed loudly. "Fine. Stay here and don't eat. I'm going to work." I said nothing and neither did he, but I heard the front door click and lock.

I wrapped my arms around my waist as I curled up. "Ahhhhhg! I hate eating!" I exclaimed, tears welling in my eyes. "Why do I have to eat so much?!" I wondered, angrily, if falling asleep would help. I had no energy anyway...

*****

My head was spinning upon waking up. I felt insanely light, body pulsing softly. A headache was brewing in my skull and I already felt on the urge of hyperventilating.

And I hadn't even sat up yet.

No way was I going to be able to stand up...

What was I going to do?? I didn't want Adrian to come home and try to feed me.. I didn't want to be all pathetic and him be like I TolD You So. So I sat up.

My mouth instantly flooded with sweet saliva and I felt a familiar pressure in the back of my throat. Gritting my teeth, I managed to force the vomit feeling down, but the salivating was a whole other story. I was going to throw up.

I dragged myself up only to collapse on the hard floor. I groaned out in pain while my eyes blurred. When my hands slipped on hot tears I knew my vision was fuzzing because of hunger and tears. I managed to get to the bathroom right as I dry-heaved into the toilet. This only made me gasp out and cry harder.

Crying, hyperventilating, and dry-heaving.

What a combo.

I felt my consciousness start slipping and yanked myself up, only expending energy I didn't have.

"Oh my... god.." I gasped out, shocked at my own state. I laid down on the floor, wincing at the pain everywhere. Mmmmm pass out...

"Jax?"

Did the door.. Did I hear..?

I heard footsteps before my vision went black.

"Jax?!"

Hearing's working... Kinda..

I felt myself start gagging again as my position changed. Floating..? I coughed and spit on the floor, eyes cracked open now. Adrian was carrying me somewhere..

I felt like I was swaying but I was laying on the bed.

The bed..?

I leaned over the side and started gasping for air. Then I leaned back, hands covering my face as I hyperventilated.