xiv ; surprise [M]

"I can't believe out of all the things to say you say you're hungry," Adrian said, practically leaning back against the car door.

"What did you expect?! I am hungry!"

"You were the horny one."

"You have no self control!"

"You were probably going to the bathroom to jack off, what was I supposed to do, let you go?!" He looked offended and I just started laughing.

"I'm sorry, okay. Thanks for the sex and the potentially amazing dinner. It was.. romantic," the way I said it made it seem like a question.

"Romantic, huh?" Adrian chuckled before shaking his head. "And then you say you want Sonic."

"Hello! They have really good plastic-tasting grilled cheese! It's my favorite," I scooted closer to him and he put his arm around me.

"Plastic.." he repeated, but didn't question it. "Um. Also.." I looked up at him and he just stared down at me. "Hm."

"Forget what you were gonna say?" I asked and he nodded. "Was it something about sex?"

He laughed. "No.." A pause. "Maybe." I laughed as well and rolled my eyes. "I have a surprise for you at the house."

"Surprise..?" I snuggled into him, but then we arrived at Sonic. I jumped forward to read the menu. "Can I have grilled cheese, tater tots, mozzarella sticks, and a oreo cheesecake shake please?"

"Someone's hungry," Adrian said and I rolled my eyes.

"Not my fault. You gonna order?" I sat back as he ordered a burger and fries and an m&m shake. "That's it?" He nodded. "You're not getting any mozzarella sticks from me."

"Hmm. We'll see," he responded and I shot him a glare. "What do you want to do in the meantime?"

I pursed my lips and looked around. "Can I have kiss?"

"What do you say?"

I whined in response.

"Use your words, please, Jax," he pulled me onto his lap and I pouted. He paused, expression changing very briefly. Then he smiled and placed a hand on my face and pulled me closer. "Prince so cute."

"Say again?" I spoke softly, eyebrows drawing together.

"My prince is so cute," he had a deep expression in his eyes and it made my stomach turn. It made me scared and excited. "Jax.."

He nearly flinched at the sound of the server speaking at the window. The driver of the car handed our food back to us and we thanked him. I continued to sit on Adrian's lap as I ate.

"Jaxie," he started, the nickname making my eyebrows raise. That was cute... I hummed in response, quickly turning soft at the sound of any cute nickname. "C'mere," he leaned forward and so did I, happily. Our lips met softly and I didn't hesitate to push the fingers of one hand into his hair.

After he pulled back my eyes stayed closed for a moment but they snapped open at a soft crunch.

"You asshole!" I smacked the mozzarella stick out of his hand and took it for myself. I quickly ate the whole thing. "I tol you! Don ea my mo'ella stips!"

"Close your mouth, jesus," he laughed, eyes crinkling cutely. "You really fit that whole thing in your mouth..."

"You know what else I can fit in my mouth?" I wiggled my eyebrows and I could practically feel his mental facepalm from the look he gave me. "Oop! Someone has a dirty mind! I was talking about the grilled cheese, sicko."