end

~ around 1 year and 10 months later ~

"I have to get your parents a gift... We've been dating for two years and now they know.. I owe them something," I sat up on the bed, watching Adrian as he hooked his black watch onto his wrist. I was proud of that gift for him... The first time I had ever gifted him something so expensive. A black Rolex Submariner.

We had moved into a new penthouse. A much larger one, however possible, and it was just us two. It was nice to have a new, fresh space just for the two of us. Even though.. it wasn't so fresh anymore... We hadn't even been moved in that long and we had already had sex everywhere..

Adrian still owned his company, and he had been busy for months expanding and growing it. Even though it had taken up a lot of his time to grow, I was proud of him for his achievements.

Meanwhile I started my own tattoo company, with the help of Adrian, and it was doing surprisingly well.

We were both earning big bucks now, and I had expressed my guilt over it to Adrian, so he suggested we start heavily donating to places where it really mattered.

Adrian and I had come a long way. We had learned so much to get to where we were now. It was quite the struggle at times but we had each other and we had been supporting each other as best we could, even if it meant tiring ourselves.

And as for Adley.. well.. she moved back to France with her new boyfriend.

Adrian turned to look at me before smirking, "I know what I want for Christmas." He was wearing a white button up with a tie and nice dress pants. He was getting ready to go out with me, while I... "You look so good in my shirt." I watched him approach me, waiting to see what he would do.

"Adrian I'm serious.." I was clearly welcoming him despite my words. His eyes scanned me, hands grabbing my bare thighs as he leaned down to kiss me. I dodged the kiss, however, and continued talking, "your mom sure does hate me, though... But what does she want? And your dad too?"

"You've been acting like such a provider these days... I miss taking care of you," Adrian hummed, lips and kisses traveling down my neck while my fingers tangled in his hair. "Now you could provide for me.."

"Aww does that make you insecure?" I pouted at him, but just gasped out as he bit on my nipple. "Sorry, sorry..." I giggled quietly and he proceeded to leave kisses on my chest while he unbuttoned the black shirt of his I was wearing. "I.. remember before we started dating I was able to provide well for myself.. But I wasn't happy." Adrian looked up from kissing my stomach and leaned back up to kiss my neck again. "I swear to god if you leave hickeys right now I will kill you."

"Hmm..." he smiled against my skin. "And now?"

"I've never been so happy..." I smiled up at him and he smiled fondly back before kissing my lips. Only when he tried to push his tongue into my mouth did I stop him. "Does your mom want something designer? What are your parents favorite brands?"

"I'm getting her Cartier.. And I might get my dad something from Hugo Boss, but I'm not sure yet," he caressed my face gently while I pondered this.

"I think I should get your dad Armani and your mom Burberry, no?" I paused, "does she like Burberry or does she want something more.. hmm.." I trailed off, dropping my head to the mattress.

"My dad will love Armani. And my mom will love anything expensive, really.." Adrian ran his hands down my chest, fingers delicate on my skin. "I forgot what her favorite brand is honestly.."

"Does she want a bag..?" I sat up a little to find my phone and then laid back down. I started searching google when I found a pink and white Prada bag. "Does she like pink? What kind of rich mom is she..?"