x ; lunch [M]

"Jax.." Adrian looked up from whatever he was sautéing. I hummed in response. "Can you get me the scissors please?" Once I brought him the scissors I leaned against the counter and watched him cook. He glanced at me briefly while shuffling the food around.

It made me uncomfortable and also excited when I thought.. what if I got used to this...

Husband m-

I turned away and filled up my glass of water before chugging it.

Let's not go that far.

But I turned back to look at him. With his cute apron on and his hair tousled. I watched the veins in his forearms move as he cooked.

God I wanted him to-

I quickly looked away and fixed my eyes on the floor.

I wanted to finish what we started..

"Darling. I'm going to take a look at your room! Make sure everything's in order!" Donatella croned and opened the bedroom door. "Ronald look at this mess.."

They both disappeared inside the room so I decided to tease Adrian some more.

I slid up close to him. "Having fun?" I looked up at him, biting my lip.

"Oh, the most," he looked down at me and his eyes narrowed as they flicked to my lips.

"Do you need any help?" I turned to face him and slipped a hand under his shirt and danced my fingertips over the skin on his back.

"Jax you are playing with fire," he bit out, shrugging my hand away before glancing at his room.

I hummed, "what, daddy can't handle a little tease?" I moved and reached up to grab a stack of plates. The action made the jacket ride up and pull my shorts up with it. I looked back to find him staring. I set the plates down then moved to hop onto the other part of the counter, back facing his room.

Adrian glared at me before his eyes studied my thighs.

"Do you want me to open my legs more or something?" I snickered when he growled softly.

"Jax be quiet please," he glanced behind me at his room. Then he paused. "I-I.. need... something from that cabinet.."

I looked down at the cabinet behind my calves. "Oh.. do you?"

"You're not moving are you?" He huffed when I shook my head. He came close to me and I widened my legs so he had better access to the cabinet. I raised an eyebrow at him before he lowered and opened it. His head was level with my hips at this point. Or, better put, my groin. So, he looked up, before meeting my eyes. "You're an asshole."

"Not my fault you can't control yourself," I shrugged and pushed the hoodie down between my legs. "Pervert."

But my face was hot. And I wanted to kiss him so badly.

Adrian hesitated before taking my calf in his hand and kissing the side of my knee. He then dropped his head and groaned softly. I only shivered from the touch.

He quickly stood at his mom's voice, however, and I kicked the cabinet shut.

"Is food almost done?" I asked and he nodded, suddenly grave.

"Well you'd better hurry. Isn't your meeting soon?" Donatella asked and I sat up straight.

He had to leave soon?

And how late would he be out...

"Alright," Adrian sighed as he dished the food up. I stared at it hungrily until I caught his eyes. He quickly looked away with a small smile.