xi ; the park

(A/N: tis ^ a makeup reference not character reference jax doesnt look like this hehe)

*****

"What time?" I rubbed my eyes, his words passing right through my head without any register. "Hmmm... I'm too tired." I gazed down at him from my position: sitting "on my feet" but with my feet pushed out to the sides of my thighs.

His hand that was resting on my knee reached up to tug on the end of the hoodie I was wearing. His hoodie.. "Do you want some coffee?"

My eyes narrowed. "You... Are you making fun of me? Are you..." I scoffed. "Are you laughing at me?!" I placed a sleeve-covered hand on his face.

"I'm not making fun of you," but he was still smirking. I groaned while he went on. "I'm just wondering if you need something to help you wake up?"

"I'm awake!" My eyebrows furrowed before I started humming angrily. "Hhhhn!" I narrowed my eyes at him and smacked his chest with the end of the hoodie sleeve. Then I pouted and laid on top of him. "I'm tiiiired...!"

"That's why I'm asking if you need coffee, babyboy," he rested his hands on my back while I snuggled into him. "Jax?"

"Hmm.." I had no idea what he was saying. "I'm sleeping," I slurred, mouth barely open.

He chuckled, "what?" I shook my head and my brain fuzzed further into oblivion. "Okay, okay. Come on." I felt him shifted under me, but no thoughts passed through my head. He carried me bridal-style out to the living room and set me on the couch.

"Adriaaaan?" I squished myself into the couch, but was suddenly cold and now confused. "Hmph... Why did you drag me out here... You.. meanie." I pulled myself into a sitting position, knees drawn up to my chest. I blinked once. Twice. My eyebrows furrowed and I looked over at Adrian before sighing. "I have to go to work..."

"Finally awake?" He glanced back at me from his place beside the coffee-maker. I rolled my eyes at him in response.

"I don't remember anything. Didn't you try talking to me?" I rubbed my face with sweater-paws. "I remember you laughing.."

"You don't remember anything?" His back was to me, leaving me to stare openly.

I shook my head before realising he couldn't see me, "nope, I don't ever remember things when people try to wake me up. I hate when people wake me up. You ruined my whole day."

He looked back at me, eyebrows lifted. "Why's that?"

"Talking to me too much," I said shortly, and went on my phone. He set a coffee cup in front of me and I shook my head while picking it up.

"What?" He asked, confusion written clearly on his face. I glared at him before taking a sip. He gave a look that said "whatever" and turned the tv on.

I scooted closer to him while trying not to spill the coffee. Then I pushed myself into his side.

"Comfy?" He looked down at me and I pushed my face into his side before going to drink more coffee.

"I'm tired," my mood dipped suddenly. "I'm sorry if I'm being clingy." His eyes narrowed at me and he put an arm over my legs and rested his hand on my thigh.

"Don't feel bad for being cuddly. I'm not going to tolerate that," he looked forward again and took a drink from his mug. My face flushed and I cleared my throat before drinking more coffee.

"What time are you going to work?" I turned to face him and sat on my feet. "What? Why are you looking at me like that?"

"I told you three times already this morning," he replied and I only blinked at him, face blank. "Nine," he chuckled. "And you? Do you know what time you have to go in?"