Ashton Imagine

Imagine for @Brooklynprobasco

i had left ashton with our baby girl because i had to work longer than usual today. i really hope he is alright back there...

Ashtons POV
"lord and jesus please help me, why wont you stop crying for godness sake" i whined as i rocked my little girl in my arms, hoping for her to stop crying. i would have called my lovley wife but i dont want her worried so i called luke instead. "hey du-" "Luke Help me please!" i said. "wow im on my way" he said and hung up and after ten minutes, there was a knock on the door. i went ot open it and there stood a worried luke but as soon as he saw my face and my baby cying he started to laugh. "mate, go take a shower, i'll handle this" he said and took her from me. i thanked him and took a quick shower. when i was done i went downstairs to see my baby girl playing on the ground woth her toys. "thanks so damn much luke, i dont know what i would have done without you" i said and hugged him like we where some kind of couple. i kissed his cheek and cuddled him. "uh mate" he said. i pulled off quickly and starte to laugh. "haha you should have seen your face!" i giggled. he rolled his eyes. "alright just do what the note says if anything happens got it?" he said and got up. i nodded and thanked him again before he left. i went to the livingroom and layed on my stomach and watched my girl play and mumble baby word. "da..da..dada!!" she giggled. oh my godness her first word! "yeah baby im your dada" i smiled and kissed her chubby cheek. she giggled and smacked my face. "damn you sure can hit hard, thats my girl!" i giggled. "my two idiots" the wonderful voice said from behind. i got up and pulled my beautiful and tired looking wife in a hug. "welcome home baby" i said and kissed her head.

Your POV
as i walked in to our house, i was praying to not see something i shouldnt. "dada!" the most wonderful and cute voice giggled. "yeah baby im your dada!" ashtons voice said. as i walked in to te livingroom where they where, my baby smacked her father right in the face! i bit my cheeks so i wouldnt laugh. i snaped a pictureof them. "damn you sure can hit hard, thts my girl!" he giggled. "my two idiots" i said. ashton got up and pulled me in to a hug. "welcome home baby" he said and kissed my head. "how was it to be alone daddy?" i smirked. "well.....i had to call lucas for help but other than that. okay" he said. i giggled and shook my head. he really is an idiot! my idiot. "moma! dada!! luw u! LUCAS!" our mini irwin yelled out of sudden. i started to laugh. oh dear god, she has been around her uncles alot. ash picked her up and kissed her cheek but she smacked him again. i giggled but suddenly felt a smack on my fourhead. "owh!" i giggled and rubbed my fourhead. "ya bad girl. for a moment i though you where a good girl! but as they say, good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught" i smirked as i looked at ashton. he grinned and kissed my cheek. i love my life.