BSM: He ignores you and you get mad/sad

Luke
(Age 12)
You could'nt believe it. You passed trough your first test ever! You where so happy that you could'nt wait to tell the others back home but Luke. He has been ignoring you latley, he has been hanging out with your other twin and ignoring you totally. Whenever you ask him or tell him something he just brushes you off and ignores you. Your twin was only 4 minutes older and had a bunshs of talents like, singing, dancing, sports, music everything! Mean while you could play guitar, begien smart, kind hearted and could sing a little. Right now you where on your way home. When you got home you ran inside happily. "Hey sweetie how was your day?" Mom asked smiling. You smiled. "I passed trough the test!!! So i got an A!" I sqealed. Your mom giggled and hugged you. "I'm so proud of you" she said, i smiled and dad came in to the kitchen smiling exitedly. "I'm absoloutly proud of you baby girl" he smiled and kissed my fourhead. You smiled and walked out to go up to your room. As you passed lukes room you could hear Luke and Y/T/N talking. You could'nt help but listen. "I don't know about you but i hate Y/N! She is so anoying and she always tries to be the 'perfect child' just for attention!" Y/T/N said. My heart fell at her words. "I agree she is such a bitch!" Luke said. Oh really? At least i'm not the jerk who does'nt think with heart. Tears welled up in your eyes. Hey keept talking shit about you but you had enought. You barged trough the door Looking angry with tears. "I can't believe you! Listen here both of you. I. Am. NOT!. Trying to be the perfect child for attention! And how can you call me a bit h when i ever wanted from you was love. I hate both of you and i'm not going to talk yo you ever again! I HATE YOU GUYS!" You yelled. "Whatever you say Y/N but just so you know, no one will ever love you!" Y/T/N shot back while Luke agreed. "I'm so done. This is the last thing you are Seeing from me got it? And don't even think about to stop me you both discousting shit" you sobbed/yelled amd stormed out with am heartbroken heart.

Ashton
(Age 6)
"Ash?" I asked, walking in to my brothers room. He sighed. You don't know what has been on latley but he has been ignoring me latley. I don't know why. "Yes?" He spat. "Um..i..i w-was j-just going to a-ask you i-if you... Wanted to-" "JUST SAY IT!" "If you wanted to come to my tee party?" You asked in Ashton. "Oh come on Y/N you are six for god sake!" He spat amd stood up angirly. You began to shake. "I..i'm" "YOU ARE WHAT!?" He yelled, Making your hot tears stream down your face. "Sorry" you mumled and ran out but he got your wrist and pushed you to the Wall. You whined. "Listen here don't ever come back here got it!?" He said trough the gritten teath. You nodded. He slaped your cheek before soving you out of the room while you cried. He never loved you. He hated you, you thought. You ran back to your room, crying. Imagine how heartbreaking a six years old girl is when her own big brother hates her and hitted her when she loved him from all her tiny heart.

Michael
(Age 8)
Another day where Michael, your older brother brings home his anoying girlfriend aka whore. You may be 8 but your Brain is 16. You rolled your eyes as they stepped in to the room. Since she came in to his life, he has been different. No more caring Mikey, no more kind Mikey and no more fun Mikey. Instead it's Jerk Mikey, heartless Mikey, boring Mikey. "Hey bitch" she said and sat down next to you with her slutty clothes. To much make up. Way to short pink skirt so if she walked a few meters the skirt would go up and a short tanktop that showed half of her boobs and stomach and her blonde hair up in a messy bun. And omg her perfym oh god i'm going to die! I need air! "Hey slut!" I snaped and stormed up stairs but she got my wrist. "Listen here you brat, call me a slut again and you wont see your future any bright" she said holding my arm tighter so i think it's bruised. "Listen here you worthless whore, if you don't let me go now i will wip your shit off your face and send you to the hospital in ten minutes" i harshly said trough gritten teeths. She smirked as she looked behind me. "Oh really?" She smirked and tighter her grip. "LET ME GO YOU FUCKING BRAT!" I yelled and felt tears welling up in my eyes becouse she was crushin me and i think my scars are bleeding. You cut but you did have a bad depression to be an eight year old but don't blame. Blame the people that wont love you when you need it in time. "Y/N. I can not believe how you are talking to my girlfriend!" You heard Michael yell. Now there was blood running down your arm. You began to cry. "Michael Clifford i can't believe that you don't see what kind of slut she is and how desperate i've been latley! I hate you Michael Clifford!" You yelled. She let go of your and began to look discousted at you. "Ew mikey don't you see your little sister is a desperate freak!" She yelled. You ran upstairs, leaving Michael and his slut downstairs.

Calum
(Age 3)
"Mommy? Why is caly angwy?" You asked your mom. She sighed and looked down sadly at you. "I don't know baby" she said. You nodded and ran up to his room to ask why he was angry. You opened the door softly and saw Cal sitting anoying on the carpet in his room. "Caly?" You asked. He looked at you angirly, "what?!" He spat. "Why you amgwy with me?" You pouted. "WANNA KNOW WHY? BECOUSE I HATE YOU. SOMCE THE DAY YOU WHERE BORN! I HATE YOU SO MUCH AND I CANT STAND YOU! UGH I WISH YOU NEVER CAME U USELESS BRAT!" He yelled and slapped you right across your face, you began to shake in horror and ran out of the room, scared of your brother that you loved but he hated you. Does a three years old really deserv this? You thought and cried until you fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guys i know the boys would never do something like that but i was in said prefs writing mood. Sorry. ILY bye and thanks for Reading this book. 💖right and i'm not going ANYWHERE SIKCE THERE IS NO TCKETS TO FLY SO IM STUCK HERE UNTIL MONDAY YAY 😱