Calum imagine

Imagine for @I_am_QeenJaria, i'm sorry if it was short but i really hope you liked it :) x

i'm so nervous. finally seeing my boyfriend calum after 5 months! we've been togheter for 3 years and i love him to death.i am now backstage, watching them perform. i'm about to surprise him now. after about ten minutes, they where about to perform end up here, but thank god calum is talking cause im walking thowards him with him no idea! "alright why are you guys so quite out of sudden?!" he says smiling. they start to point behind him. he turned around and his face lit up as he saw me standing there. everyone started to scream as he hugs me tigtly.the boys started to yell aín to their microphones. "Aw look athese two but i thin'k it would be cuter if this happened. BRING IT ON BOYS" ashton yells. they started to play a familiar song. and the crowd pulled out big posters that says " WILL" "YOU" "MARRY" "ME?". i started to cry. "im deticating this song to you, you're the truly one i want too, that i could make you mine forever too, baby please marry mee" calum sang. it was their own parody of their song heartbreak giril, proposal way. "yes! a milion thousands yes!!" i cried. the crowd roared out of hapiness. some was crying. "AYYYEEEEEEEEE" the boys yelled along with the crowd. this is the best day of my life!