Luke cute imagine

luke and you where on your way to your five years old daughters kindergarten school dance. she was an exited Little toddler in the backseat. as you got there, she started wiggling aroud in her seat excitedly. "hey baby girl calm down" you chuckled. she giggled. "mr steve promiesed to dance with me" she giggled. mr steve is a new teacher and are about 19 years old. "Aww" you smiled and picked her up. "Noo I'm a big girl! Right Luke?!" She asked Luke. He smiled and nodded. "Yeah! Let the big girl down mommy!" He said playing along. They had Both "puppy faces".

You rolled my eyes. I'm not only a mother for one child but for two, you Thought. "Kids" you said and put her down. They high fived each other excitedly. You rolled your eyes chuckling. You started walking toward the building and as you got there, the teachers greeted you and Luke as your little girl ran away happily. "Welcome mrs and mr hemmings" her teachers smiled. You went pale and started laughing nervously. "Oh no he's my boyfriend" you laughed nervously. "Oh my bad well anyways welcome!" The teacher smiled leaving you red. As you started walking in the party, lukes arms Was wrapped around your waist, pulling you close to him and kissed your head. "Mrs and Mr Hemmings huh?" He said in a sexy dark voice. Shivers ran down your spine and you chuckled nervously. "Hehe" he dragged you to the dance floor where some parents and kids where dancing. But he Went first to the DJ and did something. Then, Nobody Love by Tori Kelly started playing. Everyone cheered and started grinning at us. What? He started dancing with some men. Never ever Thought i would see Luke Hemmings dance THAT good, you thought. Kids joined then. Y/D/N started dancing with the kids. He then took a step closer with the men but when he Was like a meter away from you, the men started moving backwards with the beat.

He took your hand and spinned us around and when Tori's high note came everyone jumped in and started dancing as they pulled out posters. "Will" "You" "Marry" "Me" "?". Your hands flew automatically to your mouth as Luke went down in one knee and pulled out a little box with a ring in it. The kids chanted "SAY YES" as the couples where holding hands just as excited as the kids. "I mean I always thought Zac Efron was gonna be my future husband" You joked. Everyone laughed. "But yeah. Of course! I would love to marry you Luke Robert Hemmings" You smiled as tears started rolling down your cheeks. His eyes lit up and he slid the ring on your finger. He then got up and pulled you in a quick kiss then hugged you tightly. Everyone started cheering. Some mothers where crying. They all granulated you and then you all went back to the real party. Y/D/N came excitedly running to you and Luke. "Finally!" She said! the DJ suddenly said it was daddy and daughter dance. Y/D/N face fell. Luke saw and bent down and on her level. "Come on!" He smiled and pulled her to the dance floor where every other father and daughter where dancing. You smiled and started filming it.

This was a night to remember cause your daughter got a father and the love of your life finally proposed.