Periods(5sosprefs)

Michael
I was sitting and talking with my friend behind the table at home in my kitchen when Michael suddenly walked in. "Hi!" He said. He gave Y/B/F a hug and me a hug and a Peck on the lips. "Whats up bad boy" my friend joked. Her and Michael were pretty good friends and it made me even more happy to have a bestfriends who is best friends with my boyfriend. We talked for a while until i needed to use the bathroom. As i was about o walk out Michael stoped me. "Um babe, you got a little....blood on your Butt pants" he said awkwardly. These words made both me and my friend freeze. "Fuck" i mumled quietly and ran upstairs. I closed the bathroom door quickly amd took out a pad quickly and changed to new panties, and a pair of emergency black leggings i had. I changed and walked out. I put my "bloodie" underwears on the washing basket before running back to the kitchen were Michael amd Y/B/F were talking. They spotted me and my cheeks Flushed bright pink."babe, Y/B/F explained why so...um...if you..you know..Need..anything just you know-" i cut him off by a kiss. "I know mikey, now stop talking about it becouse you're pretty awkward now" i giggled. He blushed and kissed my cheek. The rest of the day we were in the living room talking and having a nice after noon until Y/B/F needed to go home. When she went me and mikey spent the dy cuddling and talking.

Calum-
I was standing on a chair to reach the advil bit it did'nt went good at all. I jumped off the chair and hit the wall with my bare foot so it hurt as hell. "HELL UGH, HELL ON TH FREAKING PERIOD, HELL ON FRACKING LIFE, HELL ON EVERYTHNG ECPECIELLY MOTHER NATURE" i screamed. My stomach was hurting badly and i was on my period so my mood was pretty down. Suddenly Calum came rusning in to the bathroom to see me lyin on the floor. He laughed amd helped me up. Giving me the little Box where the advild were. I took a pill and put the Box back, changing to new pad before walking back out to meet Calum out side the door. "Better?""no" i said. He pulled me in to his chest and wraped his arms around me. "Let's just cuddle with sweat things and movies okay?" He said. I nodded. The rest of the day was exakly as he said. Cuddles, sweats and movies.

Ashton
"What the hell?" I whined as i saw blood on the white sheets. I quickly stood up and took off all the sheets and changed them. Good for me ashton was'nt home so he could see the problem. Then i schanged panties and put on a pad before walking back. I decited to make breakfast so i walked down but as i was pouring the cereal i felt a little pain on my stomach. Nooooo not the pain. I groaned and began to eat. When i was done i put the dishes on the washing mashine and just then the door opened and ashton walked in. "Hey babe!" He said and kissed me quickly. "Hi ash" i said. "We got to go home earlier so IM HOME" he said that made me giggle but as i giggled the pain began. "Hell" i whined and Held my stomach in pain. Ash looked worried worried at me. "Period?" He asked. "Yes" i groaned. He nodded amd pulled me in to his chest. The rest of the day we cuddled with sweets until i fell asleep in his amrs.

Luke
I groaned as another pain hit me. I was on my period and the paint where hurting badly. Luke suddenly came in to the room. "You alright?" He asked worried. "No" i said. He nodded and walked out again. Shortly after he came back with a bridge of sweets,snacks and soda and an advil pill. He put them on the table Beside out bed and took out his Mac. I sat up carefully and he put the bridge on my lap as he started the compiter and went to netflix and started white cheeks. We watched movies and ate sweets all day until i fell asleep.