He catches you on your embarassing

Michael: "AIA AIOI AYAYAYAYYAY AYEEEE" you yelled with weird sounds as you where showering. You where so bored in there and didn't want to sing cause u didn't know what to so well, you started doing funny sounds. "And now for the most ugly goat, mEEEYOOOOO" you yelled and started singing one of your boyfriends songs, she looks so perfect....BADLY. "YEAH MY ASS LOOKS PERFECT BEING THERE WITH THE NICE ROUND FORM AND I JUAT LOVE IT EH, AND I KNOW NOW THAT I AM SO DOWN, I AM SINGING LIKE A DYING GOAT I LOVE TO SMACK A BITCH WITH MY ARROW-" "DICK. MY DICK" You heard your boyfriend yell from outside, you turned the water off, embarrassed that he heard you. "How much did you hear?!" You yelled worriedly. You heard him laughing. "enough so I got it on film so basically everything!"

Calum: You where alone again while your boyfriend calum went to the studio to record some songs. You had only some leggings and one of calums Shirts while your hair was a one big mess but since you where alone you didn't care. You where making yourself food when your favorite song came on. You started jumping and dancing around while eating on your sandwich who was done by now. You where screaming and jumpin around until you slipped and fell with the sandwich all over you. You heard laughter from behind and when you turned around, you saw calum standing there laughing so hard. "You-you idiot" he laughed. You giggled and got up to clean the mess. "You're so dumb oh god I love you" he laughed and kissed your red cheek cause you where embarrassed as hell.

Irwin: You where doing your homework, bored so bad so you sighed and looked down at the horrible stuff from hell. You then Picked up another pen and made them face each other. "Do you take mr dude to be your husband?" You said in a manly voice. "No" you said in a high pitched voice. "WHAT NOO WHY WHY WHY WHY U BETCH" you yelled in the manly voice. You heard laughter from behind. You tired quickly around, embarrassed as hell. "Oh god do that again!" Ashton laughed. "What?" You asked. "The manly voice!" He giggled. You smirked and cleaned your troat before Talking again. "Why is that irwin?" You said in the manly voice. He fell to the ground laughing his ass Off. "Idiot" you giggled embaressed that he had to know about your not secret anymore.

Luke: "Alright so then i put a little bit of red eyeshadown there" you said and put the eyeshadown on the bottom of your eyes. You thenTook a green color and started to apply that all over your eyelid. Then you took a blue lipstick and smeared that all over your lips. Then you took a pink blush and dotted that on your cheeks. When you where done you made a creepy smile on the mirror then screamed something weird. "Oh god" Luke said laughing and a sound of click clicked. You quickly turned around and saw Luke laughing with his phone held like he just took a picture. Damn it. "Shit babe why the hell did you do that to your face!?" He laughed. "I mean you know I can go a little bit crazy if I'm bored" you explained. "So you did a scary yet funny as fuck make over on your self?" He said and started laughing again as you stood there embarrassed as shit.