Personal Michael imagine

Personal imagine for Mich0882
Hope you liked it :) x

#########
I got home from school tired as hell. As i got inside the aparment me and my boyfriend Michael where Sharing, it Was clean and quiet. What the hell? It's never quiet in here? I started walking around the house and when I was about to open out bedrooms door, I saw a little note hanging on the door. It read "dress something nice but comfy and follow these notes...first to what this note says then go get your longboard". I smiled softly and went to change. I had some black leggings, a mint green tee and some white high tops. I also had a long gold necklace and my hair was in a pony tail. I didn't really wear any make up cause I didn't feel like having full make up on so I just put some black eye shadow on the outer corner of my eyes so it looked like eyeliner, White eyeshadow in the inner corner of my eyes just for highlighting and some pink lipgloss. I then took my black little purse, put my phone in it and went for my longboard where I found another note.

"Go to the place where we first met". I thought about the park we met at so I skated down there and when I got there, I saw a note hanging on the nearest tree. "Go to you know where". I giggled and started walking to the swings where I found another note. "Continue". I continued to walk even if it was getting a bit dark until I finally got to a small lake where I found Michael sitting on a picnic near a tree close to the lake. I smiled and ran over to him. He smiled and wrapped me in to a hug. "Hey love" he smiled and kissed me. I smiled and kissed back. "Hello! What's all this?" I said and looked at the cute decorations around here. "You don't remember?" He said. "Of course I do silly! It's our 3:rd anniversary!" I giggled. He blushed and kissed my cheek. "You scared me for a moment" he said.

The rest of the evening went absolutely amazing! This is the best way to "rest" after a long day at school.