5sosprefs

"Your child accept him as his/her dad"

Ashton-

Today the work have called me in so i had to leave Zara, my 2 years old girl with Ashton. I know i could leave her with her real father but thats the problem. He Broke up with me when i got pregnant so hell no. "Ash i'm leaving, i will be home by 8!" I said. He came out from the kitchen with Lizzy follow behind him. She ran over to me and hugged my legs. "Bye Zara, i will be home before you know it okay? Now promies me you will be nice while i'm gone" i said and kissed her fourhead. "Okay" she said and ran back behind Ash. "Call me if anything happens alright?" I said and gave him a Quick kiss. "I promies" he said. "Bye love you both!" I said and walked out. Hours went and now i can finally go home. As i opened the door i could hear a fit of giggles from our bedroom. I smiled and took out my shoes, let my purse behind the stairs and walked upstairs to our bedroom. "Nooo Sarah is pink not blue!" I heard zara say while giggling. I walked in to see them on out bed with color pens and papers while they were painting with mixed Justin Bieber, One Direction, Little Mix and 5SOS songs in the backround. "Oh well." He giggled. "Oh What are you two doing?" I giggled. Their Heads shoot up and they looked at me with big smiles. "Mommy!" Zara said and ran up to me.mi picked her up and she gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Hey there baby" i said to her. "Hey babe, we were just having fun here" ash said and walked over to us. He gave me a Quick Peck om the lips. "Oh i see" i said and smiled. "Mommy mommy daddy helped me paint the ponys from my favorite pony movie!" She said exited. Ashton and i froze. "Honey what did you just call Ashton?" I asked. "Daddy!" She said even more exited. "Y-you want me to be your daddy?" He asked. She nodded. "I don't have a daddy so now your my daddy!" She said. I never told her about my ex so of course she would accept him. "I would love to be your daddy" he said and smiled as he picked her from me and pulled her to him while he kissed her head as she nuzzled her face to his neck. It was such a cute moment that i took a pichture of it and saved it as my lockscreen. "I love you" he said and kissed me. "I love you too" i said and smiled. "Eww i'm still here!" Zara said and covered her eyes with her tiny hands while me and ash laughed at her cuteness.

Michael-

Me and my 3 years old son was wisiting Michael on tour and right now both of us was standing behind the stage from backstage and watching them performing. Dan was cheering while they sang and so did i. The concert ended and they walked off stage. "Y/N!" Ashton said as he spotted me. "Ash!" I said and hugged him. "You are finally here!" Calum said and gave me a hug aswell. "We've missed you!" Luke said and gave me a hug too. "Me too!" I said and walked over to Michael. "Hi babe!" He said and kissed me." Hi mikey!" I said. "Hi there little man" Michael said and took dan from me. "Eww you are sweaty daddy!" Dan said Making a discust face. Everyone froze. " i'm your what?" He asked. "Ops i meant mikey" dan blushed. "No no Dan do you really accept me as your dad?" Michael asked. Dan blushed and nodded. Michael smiled and kissed his fourhead." I would love to be your father" Michael said and Dan's face light up. "Yay! I have a daddy! A cool daddy!" Dan cheered. "So that mean we are your uncles?" Ashton said from behind. "Yeeeeeees!" Dan said. Luke, Calum and Ashton smiled big and went over to dan to hug him. The rest of the night all of us spend the night talking and laughing on the tour bus. Just like a real family would do.

Luke-

I woke up by a loud thun from downstairs so i rushed downstairs to find Luke alredy holding Emma my 4 years old daughter in his amrs trying to calm her down. I picked up her stuffed pinguin that Luke had bought her for her birthday who is surprisly her favorite from all the other toys. "What happened" i asked. I was about to take her from Luke but she was holding him tight. "No mommy i wanna be with daddy" she said. I smiled when she called him her dad and so did Luke. "Daddy is right here baby" he said and i saw a tear fall from his eye." Daddy why are you crying?" Emma asked as she looked at Luke. " becouse i never thought you would accept me as your father." He said. "Why? I've always loved you as my daddy" she said. He smiled and kissed her cheek. "And i love you too princess" he said and kissed her once again on the fourhead. "Alright since we are awake who wants pancakes?" I asked. They both cheered and i smiled at them. After breakfast we decited to all go to the park so we could spend time togheter for the first time as a family.

Calum-

I was sitting on the couch in the Livingroom Reading a book while Calum and Cameron my 2 years old son was out having a day togheter. He door suddenly swung opened and there were laughter filning the house. "Mommy!!!" Cameron cheered and i laied my book down to let him climb on my lap and cuddle me. "Hi there!" I said and kissed his head. "Hi babe!" Calum said and kissed me quick. "Hi cal" i smiled. "Mommy mommy! Daddy helped me slide the big slide by my self and i did it without falling!" He cheered. Calum froze. "Am i your daddy?" He asked sitting next to me. "Yes i love you daddy!" Cameron said. "Aww" i said. "I love you too little man!" Calum said picking Cameron from me to his lap so he could hug him. "Daddy show mommy the video you took of me sliding the slide!" Cameron said, Calum laughed and showed me his phone. I saw the video and smiled at how adorble he was. He took a few pichtures of Cameron running and playing to. They were adorble! " aww these are so cute!" I said and handed him the phone back. "Mommy, does this mean we are a family?" Cameron asked. I looked at Calum and he was smiling and shoked at what he said. "If you want us to be a one then yes" Calum answered. "Yesss! We are finally a family!" Cameron cheered. The rest of the after noon we spend it by watching movies and playing around and just have fun.