Luke imagine

I KNOW YOU SAID LIKE UPSET AND STUFF BUT IT ENDED UP BEING KINDA CUTE IM SORRY BUT I HOPE YOU LIKED IT

requested idea by @Amaliekurt

Your POV

"Damn you period cramps" I groaned. I was watching the hunger games while eating ice cream in my Pjs. My boyfriend was at work at the moment so I was kinda having a lazy day. After hours of watching movies, the front door was closed and in came Luke. He gasped when he saw me sitting on the couch. "Why haven't you cleaned the mess from yesterday!? Didn't I tell you to do the dishes too!??" He yelled. I rolled my eyes and threw a candy at him. "Fuck off Luke I'm not your slave! You made the mess and not me!" I yelled angrily and stood on the couch so I was on his heigh. I crossed my arms over my chest while he stood silent infront of me, looking me in the eyes. "Is there something interesting on my face? Or have you not watched any TV?" I said annoyed. He then started laughing. "What?" I asked. "You're cute and I'm sorry I yelled at you, shortie!" He teased. "Stop!" I said and pouted. "What's wrong shortie?" He smirked. "I'm not happy about your teasing Lucifer" I mumbled. He poked my cheek and kissed my nose. "You're cute when your mad" he giggled. I could help but smile. "Is that a smile!? Oh my god I think I'm having a heart attack! It's so beautiful" he said placing his hand on where his heart is. I giggled and rolled my eyes. "Hug me big boy!" I said and opened my arms. He smiled and hugged me. I buried my face on his neck. "I love you babe, I'm sorry I yelled at you" he said and kissed my neck. "I'm sorry too" I said and pulled away from the hug but his arms where still around my waist. "You're cute when you're mad you know" he said and kissed me. God damn it Luke you're killing me.