Calum imagine

Please tell me this is good

requested idea by @angstyluke

His POV

I Was on my way to the mall to get a new guitar. Mine broke two days Ago because i dropped it when I was cleaning my house. Clumsy I know but stuff happens haha. I arrived to the mall and started walking towards the music store. My girlfriend says she works here but she never told me where. I got in and started walk toward the guitar section. As I got there I started looking at the different guitars until a familiar voice broke me out of my thoughts. "What can I- Calum?!" Y/n said shocked as I turned around. "Y/N? What are you- wait is it here you work?!" I asked. Se blushed. "Yeah, I didn't want to tell you because I maybe-" "don't even explain just help me this shit" I groaned and hugged her. She giggled and helped me with the right guitar. When I found it I went to pay for it but she stopped me. "Right, I'm the manager here so let me just.." She said and pulled out a guitar box and put it in a big ass bag. "There you go love, see you in three hours" she smiled. "No no no I can't just" "shut up cal you can. As long as I own this place I can" she giggled and kissed me. "Thank you, I owe you so much" I said. "You gave me your heart and showed me kindness. I know how much music means to you so I gave you happiness back, but this is not it babe" she winked. I smirked and kissed her cheek. "See you soon" I winked. She nodded smirking. Let's just say, she couldn't go to work for three days...