Michael imagine

I really hope this is'nt bad dude
requested idea by @mikey_the_ mikachu

His POV

I'm about to pick Y/N up from school and I couldn't be more exited!! Yeah I just came back from tour so I decided to surprise her!

I'm finally at her school and as I get out, I hear screams from my right side. I frown and walked towards the screams and when I get there I see the most horrific sight ever! "Hey get off her!" I yell and start to fight the idiots of my girlfriend. She finally got out of them while I continued to slap and beat the shit out of the fuck head who where just beating my girlfriend to death! "Don't ever ducking touch her again! Got it!?" I yell as I stand away from him. He nod shakily and stands up and runs away with his bastards. "Baby why didn't you tell me" I say and hug my shaking girlfriend. "Because I was scared" she cry. "Scared of what?" I ask and stroke her hair. "I don't even know" she mumbles. I sigh and kiss her head. "Never ever be scared to tell me about something like this. I could have helped you! Like now! I'm helping you move school! There is no way you're staying here" I say. "Now, Let's go home and cuddle yeah?" I ask. "Duh" she giggles and drags me to my car. God I love her so much.