Luke imagine

Me and Luke had a hard argument a minute ago. We said rude and mean stuffs to each other so I just took my bag and car keys and started to drive to my friend's house. When I headed to her house I went straight to the door and rang on the door. She opened and I stood there crying.

-You where fighting right? She said.

-Y-yes a-and I-I-I d-don't want t-to s-see him again! I mumbled while I was crying. "I miss him already!" I said and hugged my friend and cried in to her shoulders.

-hey hey... it's okay now. You can stay here. She said and let me in.

3 hours later...

I told her everything while we were watching movies.

- I probably should go and talk to him. I said suddenly.

- Okay. Drive careful.

- I will, I said and giggled. I took my bag and car keys. I started to drive to Luke's house, but when I would knock on the door it was already open so I walked in to the living room. When I walked in I saw him there lying on the couch crying. I bent down and hugged him and kissed his check. He turned around and hugged me back and started to cry in to my shoulders.

- I'm so sorry! I'm so, so, so sorry! Please don't leave me! He mumbled in to my shoulders.

- It's okay... I'm sorry to. I should have believed you, and I'm not leaving... I said and hugged him tighter.

- It's okay... I love you! Forever and always, he said and kissed my four head.

- I love you too! I said. It didn't take so long until we feel asleep in to each other's arms.