5sosprefs/He makes you laugh after a boring day

Michael:
"THE FLYING RAINBOW COW MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" Michael yelled coming in to the Livingroom, dressed with a boxer in his head, one of your loose shirts and shorts. He had done his makeup too by light purple lipstick, messed pink and blue eyeshadow on his eyes and red blush on his cheeks. I brust out laughing. "Michael Clifford, what on gods name are you doing and wearing?" You laughed. "I'm boooored so i decited to dress up to THE FLYING RAINBOW COW MOOOO!" He yelled and began to jump around while i was laughing my head off.

Calum:
I just got home from school and was going to open the door but you could hear loud music and lights off instead it looked like a club inside. You opened the door carefully and walked in. 'Sexy and i know it' was on and i tiptoed to the Livingroom where you found Calum in boxers and your tanktop that said 'SEXY AND I KNOW IT' while dancing around and yelling with the song. I was laughing so hard that i decited to yoin him so i walked carefully upstairs so he wont see me and changed to a pair of demin shorts and a loosen tanktop that said 'RUNNING MAN' and walked down stairs. "IM SEXY AND I KNOW" and he began to Dance again so i joined him. We danced a bit until he realised i was there and he got so scared that he jumped so high amd screamed like a little girl. I began to laugh. "W-what are you doing h-here?" He stuttered. "I live here plus i decited to join you." I giggled. He sighed but went to normal again. Just then party rock came amd both looked at each other smirking. "RUNNING MAN, EVERYDAY IM SHUFFELIN(A/U: idk if i spelled right)!" amd both did the running man while laughing our head off.

Ashton:
"HEY I'VE BEEN WATCHING YOU ALL NIGHT" ash sang/yelled while playing c'mon c'mon by one direction. I was sitting on my bed Reading and ashton was singing along songs. "
I WONT LET THESE LITTLE THINGS SLIP OUT OF MY MOUTH" he yelled/sang now with little things . He looked so rediclous so i giggled. "OY BABE COME JOIN ME!" He said and took my hand. We began to slow Dance with thr whole song. It was such an amazing moment until we can't stop by miley cyrus came and ashton went crazy. He even began to twerk! I began to laugh hard at his redicelousness while he sang along and danced a.k.a twerked along. "AND WE CAAANT STOOOP AND WE WOONT STOOP" he sang and danced and went crazy. You video taped the last and twittered it. U danced all day long and had fun until you were out of breath.

Luke:
"IM SEXY" Luke shouted from the bathroom. I looked up from my phone and began to giggle when suddenly Luke walked in dressed in one of your sexy underwear dress and hair pulled up in a mini pony tail with red lipstick on. You brust out laughing. "L-Luke w-what A-are Y-you w-wearing!" You laughed. "I'm sexy you know" he smirked. "Oh god *laugh* you look *laugh* redicelous!" You said between laughs. "You probably havent seen my underwears either." He said. You looked at him. "I'm wearing your thong too" he winked. "Wanna see?" He asked on his way pulling it up. "NO NO NO" you said covering your eyes but still laughing hard. "Oh well" he shugured. You quickly snaped a pichture and send it to the boys and Luke walked out again to change. The pichture ended up in Twitter and instagram and i got so many thanks for the pichture while the boys where sending me laugh emoijs.