Luke imagine

Requested imagine idea by h4h4h4h4h4h4h4h4 :) x

"babe! im leaving to record my solo i missed yesterday so the boys will be over to babysit you, okay? i love you, be nice" luke, my older brother said and kissed my head before he left. i heard the front door slam and i knew he was gone. what if the guys will start hit me like daddy? i picked my horse toy and walked carefully downstairs. when i went to the livingroom, the guys where on the couch talking. Calum i think must have noticed me because he smied and nodded with his head to the boys to look over. they turned around and smiled. "Hi cutie" Ashton said. "hi." i said barley in a wisper. "do you need anything?" michael randomly asked. i shook my head no. "Okay well, do you want to do anything?" calum smiled. oh no. he is smiling. he cant smile after that question! that means he and the boys are gonna hit me! i need to get out of here! i shook my head no as my eyes started to water. i walked away as quick as possible and went out. i ran away. i ran and ran as far as possible. after a while i got tired so stoped running and started to walk thowards a park. when i got there i went to the swings and sat on one of them. i was crying. crying cause lukes friends dont like me and would hit me if i did'nt away. everyone hates me! just like my daddy. i probably sat there for hours becuase it got dark and cold. i decited to go back home in case luke got back, but i what if he is angry that i ran away ad will hit me when i get home, with the boys!? i dont even know where i am anyways.i walked around in the dark for what it felt hours until an old woman saw me with her very cute dog. "what are you doing out so late young lady?" she asked. i started to cry. "im lost, i dotn know where i am" i sobbed. "are you the sister to the young man that asked me if i've seen his little sister?" she asked. i froze. "t-that is my brother!" i said. she smiled and took my hand. we started to walk until we got to my house. "thank you so much!" i said and hugged the nice lady. she smiled and walked away. i shakily knocked on the door. A worried Calum opened the door and as soon as he saw me, he literally dragged me inside and pulled me in to a bone crushing hug. "oh my god we'were so worried!! where have you been all day missy?!" he said. i started to cry and shake. i let out a scream. "LET ME GO! DONT TOUCH ME! PLEASE" i screamed. he let me go, scared. i was about to run up to my room but someone pulled me back. "AHHH NO NO LET GO! I ALREADY HAVE ENOUGH BRUISES PLEASE" i cried. i fell to the ground as the person let go and started to cry. i felt someone pull me to his chest and hug me tightly. "Baby, why didn't you tell me dad was that bad? i would have been there from the beginning." luke said. "im sorry. i was scared" i sobbed. "its okay, you're safe now but why are you so scared of the boys? they would never hurt you, infact, they see you as their own sister" he said. i nodded and got up. the guys looked like they where about to cry. "im sorry" i said. "dont be, we didnt know love, now come here and give us a big hug" Ashton smiled. i giggled and carefully walked over to them. since i was so tiny, Calum picked me up and the guys hugged us. i burried my face down to calums neck. "im sorry i yelled at you" i said. he kissed my head and said "dont worry about, as long as you're fine now hun" and that was the day i got over my fear. my fear of begien scared of the guys and promiesed them to talk about what's bothering me right away instead of letting it sink in my heart.