𝟎𝟏𝟔

"You tryna stay for a min and smoke sumn

"You tryna stay for a min and smoke sumn." I hiked up pants a bit and nodded, rubbing my hands against each other in anticipation.

"Fasho." Unlike normal days where I'd isolate myself in my condo and I'd usually wait for night to fall before I surrounded myself with an ungodly amount of people, trying to avoid my thoughts.

Adam was supposed to be here cuz it'd be a minute since we caught up, but he had a last minute interview with sum SWV wannabes so he had to bail last minute.

We had gone dirt biking, Ski and nem found the place when they was getting high in the woods somewhere nearby, and found the trail and been here a few times already.

"What's up witchu Jah?" Naeem dapped me up. "Nun. just been chillin. You should already know that though, cuz you crashing at my crib."

"I know, that's how I know you ain't 'chillin' alone." I furrowed my eyebrows and mugged him.

"Nigga I ain't no philosopher." I warned. "Either talk to me straight or shut the fuck up." I glared at him, if he was tryna bring up the topic of Unique right here, in front of Ski I won't hesitate tackling his talkative ass.

"You talking bout Celine?" Ski questioned. "She been talking bout you on Twitter for a minute now."

I scoffed. "She ain't never speak on me. Ion know who the fuck her 'bestie' is." I hated how she always ran to the internet about everything, always thinking with her fingers instead of her fucking brain.

"Well she acting like she your new girl, telling people that face-to-face too." Rahime laughed.

"Shit ain't even funny." I mugged him. Told that girl ONE TIME that nothing could jeopardize our friendship and she took it and ran with it.

"She bout to run with it over a damn cliff." I muttered under my breath.

"I'm straight though." I said aloud but it was more meant to reassure myself than anyone around me, I bit the inside of my cheek and brought my joint to my lips, about to take a drag but it fell to the ground.

"Looks like she cheating you already." Ski joked.

"Shut the fuck up."

"Nah it's prolly Unique." Naeem said, making the smile wipe off of Ski's face immediately. "You know she's too good for you." He smiled at me, and I was so close to making him swallow his teeth.

"I do." I chuckled bitterly, feeling Ski staring at me hard.

"The fuck are y'all talking about vruh."

Naeem's bitch ass glanced at me with a smile on his stupid face while I glance at my wrist, despite me not wearing a watch. "Ion know, but I'm finna go to my house."

"Which is the crib you rest your head at nigga, don't get mad when you get back and see that the locks done changed." I sent him the coldest glare I could.