𝟎𝟎𝟔

"Jah," Ski was the first to notice me walk into the studio, we dapped each other up

"Jah," Ski was the first to notice me walk into the studio, we dapped each other up. "The fuck yo ass been vruh?"

"He prolly got too carried away eating pus-" Trippie dumbass butted in 'fore, I could even get a word out.

"Nah I just over slept nigga, that's it."

"Oh okay," He took a sip from whatever damn concoction his weird ass had in his cup. "You on a pussy eating diet or sumn? Cuz last time we was all together like this, you were only talking about eating box–what's that girl name again?"

He asked aloud, to no one in particular, too high to notice Ski and Juice's subtle gestures for him to shut his ass up. "Gene—Oh shit, My bad nig." He slurred placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah, 'your bad', just pass me the damn blunt."

Wifi, Ski, Juice, Rock, Trippie and Trunks were all supposed to have a party up at my penthouse but we decided to make a detour to Trippie's place for rap session cuz I mean everyone knows we make music high, but when we're high all together?

We making magic.

Trunks truant ass wasn't there at that moment, and Rock was just late to every damn thing.

"I finally polished up my verse though." Trippie's crackhead self cheesed at me, mouth looking like a full blown disco ball.

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked up at him from the couch. "Huh?"

"The song we wrote?" I tsked and shrugged. "I gave you that shit to 'polish up' three months ago, Trip." Me and Trip was pretty close and we decided to fuck around and calmly sit and write a song, sober.

"I know, but shits fire."

I puffed out a cloud of smoke. "Aight man, but ion  even know if I wanna put it on this album."

I had planned on dropping my album 6 days from that day and I was pretty proud of what I had already done, 17 was the most personal project of mine yet and I knew there wasn't anything humanly possible for me to do, to make anything more personal and I knew my fans were gonna appreciate it.

I've always been such a big hypocrite and told people to do things that I knew in my mind, right or wrong, I would be incapable of doing, and by dropping this, it truly felt like I was facing all my greatest fears at once.

People who didn't even know my first name hated me, I mean what's the worst that could happen.

"I might save it for something smaller though,"
"Sumn more intimate." It all really depended on my label and what they wanted though.

"Where Rock at though?" Ski asked hiking up his pants and making his way in the booth, he'd always been a god at freestyling, pretty sure he had a dictionary of punchlines and metaphors in that big ass head of his, he was the one that normally got our sessions started. "And Trunks."