𝟎𝟎𝟕

"What?" Reiya shrugged her shoulders innocently as she snuggled her whipped self closer into Rahime

"What?" Reiya shrugged her shoulders innocently as she snuggled her whipped self closer into Rahime. "It's a simple suggestion."

"A dumb suggestion." Char rolled her eyes, an irritated look on her face, before going back to her phone.

"We're a singing channel, and we post song covers, mash-ups, remixes, parodies and singing challenges." I closed my eyes and swayed my head from side to side as I recited our YouTube channels 'about' word for word.

"Singing videos." Charmaine crossed her legs sassily. "Strictly."

I wasn't fully against the idea I was just against the reason why she came up with it.

Reiya had dragged Char and I to this festival that Jahseh and Stokeley were performing at cuz Rahime was gonna be there and she didn't want to come alone.

We were in Stokeley and Jahseh's dressing room while they and their friends snorted some shit in the parking lot, so at that time, it was just the girls, Rahime, Celine and I in the partially spacious room.

"Maybe that's the problem though." Reiya trailed off, groaning out the last word to express her unnecessary frustration. "We've been doing this shit for five years and we haven't reached a mill yet." She tried to reason.

"Yeah cause we're black." I tried my best to choke down my laugh at Celine's reaction, she had probably taken offense to the statement cause she knew it was true, she had almost five million subscribers and all she did was post rap freestyles once a month and vlogs with rented Lamborghinis, and underground rappers who sold drugs.

"Everyone grows at their own pace. We started when we were thirteen okay and?" Charmaine paused, evidently irritated as her arms moved all over the place in aggressive hand gestures. "There are people who have been doing this longer and still don't have half the subscribers we do."

Reiya had suggested earlier that day that we do a collab with Rahime and the guys with a 'Questions girls are too shy to ask Guys' due to the fact that during that time it was trending like crazy in all corners and sections of the red app.

"It'd be so much fun though." She pouted causing Rahime to lean forward and kiss her lips, caressing her hair gently, making me swallow the urge I had to gag.

"Yeah cuz ain't nothing funner than being surrounded by testosterone and asking guys if they prefer ass or tits, when we all clearly lack both." I mugged her, she was always like this, all lovey dovey during the first month of her relationship before she went back to being her unbothered, disregarding self.

"That's kinda chauvinistic Unique." Stokeley hiked up his pants as he made his way into the room first, the others trailing in right after him. "Don't you think?"

"Chauvinistic? Where you learn a word like that from?" I teased with raised eyebrows, I wasn't sure whether loosening up around this particular group of people was a good idea, but it was happening gradually. "You been binge watching my videos again?"