𝟎𝟏𝟗

"You did great

"You did great." Jahseh complimented. "Like I said you would."

I nodded firmly, with a bright smile plastered on my face. "You did but now you gotta follow me everywhere."

He mugged me. "The fuck I gotta do that for?"

"Cuz when shit goes good for you, you need to repeat everything that exact way or else it'll all go wrong."

"Is that some typa hippie superstition?" He raised an eyebrow at me like I was dumb.

"No, it's an unspoken rule for good luck." I retorted.

"How do you truly know how effective it is if it's unspoken?" He countered, getting smart with me.

"Intuition." I answered simply. "Duh." We walked side by side as we walked down the stairs that lead to the stage. The festival area was still packed while pop music blasted from the speakers as people danced whilst some chattered and others sat on mats and ate food.

"Our energy connects us." I added.

"Every one of our souls are connected by the energy we give out into the atmosphere." I clarified, feeling uneasy as the first statement came out my mouth.

"I do agree with that." He furrowed his eyebrows. "But do you think that everyone has there own individual purpose to fulfill? Since were all collectively connected."

From where we were I could see Jah's BMW in the distance, Char drove us here so I didn't have to stress about how I'd get my car back home.

Although it wasn't my first or last time being alone with Jah in a car, I couldn't control the discomfort that erupted from my stomach once I knew we'd be alone in his car again.

"How do you feel it works?" I asked after not answering until we got to his car.

"I genuinely feel like we do." He started his car. "But our ignorance and environment play a big part on how far we all are from reaching that."

"I see it as more of a just die, So you can live typa thing honestly." I said dully with a shrug.

"So like plants basically." He deadpanned.

"Ego death. Physical death. We're here to level-up. Basic ascension of progress, knowledge and betterment. How you apply your lessons is on you."

"Like a caterpillar morphing into a butterfly." He noted and and I nodded.

"To put in simpler terms, yeah." I nodded softly as Jazmine  Sullivan's voice filled the car from his radio. "All are inevitable though so I understand people who just live their lives off of the vibes of their surroundings and just simply go with the flow of things."

"So you do believe in reincarnation?" He glanced at me.

"And the existence of an after life, the karmic cycle, astral projection etcetera." I confirmed and looked at him, he had a smirk on his face while he drove.